• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ozzie

Manager
I know im rather deluded,but im quite looking foreward to these games.Im on a wave of optimism!! after our YOUTH teams done so well in the summer.I expect it will only last till kick-off,but just maybe this time
Im happy that Southgate must play new,younger players...they will try harder,i do hope our crowd get behind the team,even if things are going wrong but i expect the fans will be as dead as the dodo and all you might hear is the Germans.
CUM ON ENGLAND

Considering how many players have pulled out of the squad I think England will lose both games.

Are we playing them at the same time? 22 v 11, that's not very fair.....:unsure:

And the first thing the German commentators say,live on tv....its was not a goal in 1966 !! Get over it you ....

A fair result.
Enjoyed the game.One of the better 0-0s ive seen.
And never heard any German fans singing at Wembley,which is unusual.
The 2nd half we even played better,again unusual for Southgate teams.
Most people thought we would get battered,but we played well,so bring on Brazil

Got that wrong.:facepalm:TBF,thought the kids played well.Though as Hansen said:'You won't win nothing with kids".

Certainly not in Russia anyway.:sad:

Agreed. I was pleasantly surprised how well a very experimental England team played. I assume the Germans were experimenting as well, but nevertheless it was a pretty good performance.

I thought it was an excellent performance all round, and was pleasantly surprised. Even ' er indoors remarked on the huge improvement. Augers well for the future with the kids coming through from the yoofs as well. COYE

A fair result.
Enjoyed the game.One of the better 0-0s ive seen.
And never heard any German fans singing at Wembley,which is unusual.
The 2nd half we even played better,again unusual for Southgate teams.
Most people thought we would get battered,but we played well,so bring on Brazil

Though I heard them singing towards the end but they were drowned out by the Good Old England band.

Incidentally Ozzie, how many German regulars were missing? I make LB right in that both teams seemed to have put out experimental line ups.

Back