• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Everyone was creaming there knickers at the thought that Nile would come back, he's done nothing, send him back inside where he belongs.

Inside where? If you mean prison, then he's already served his sentence. I get that you don't like him but surely the debate now is only about his footballing ability whilst he is a Southend player?

Inside where? If you mean prison, then he's already served his sentence. I get that you don't like him but surely the debate now is only about his footballing ability whilst he is a Southend player?

Yes totally agree, and he's done what exactly? He's done nothing at all. Even Brown doesn't rate him right now (today excluded) and hasn't given him a starting line up. He really isn't all that when I've seen him.

Yes totally agree, and he's done what exactly? He's done nothing at all. Even Brown doesn't rate him right now (today excluded) and hasn't given him a starting line up. He really isn't all that when I've seen him.

He still lacks sufficient stamina to last 90 minutes, which shows the value of a full pre season of preparation, and yes, that lack of pre-season was entirely his own fault. What I think he does bring to the team is height up front and the ability to tie up two defenders each time he gets the ball. Do we use him to best effect? no, I don't think so. Would we be better off without him? again, I don't think so. But that is only my opinion.

He still lacks sufficient stamina to last 90 minutes, which shows the value of a full pre season of preparation, and yes, that lack of pre-season was entirely his own fault. What I think he does bring to the team is height up front and the ability to tie up two defenders each time he gets the ball. Do we use him to best effect? no, I don't think so. Would we be better off without him? again, I don't think so. But that is only my opinion.

For me he's fitter than last season though. He's been poor overall IMO, let's compare him with with Matt Harrold for example, If Matt had scored only one pen in the same period he'd have been slaughtered. Why should Nile get special treatment? He owes us more than one and I'm starting to lose patience!

For me he's fitter than last season though. He's been poor overall IMO, let's compare him with with Matt Harrold for example, If Matt had scored only one pen in the same period he'd have been slaughtered. Why should Nile get special treatment? He owes us more than one and I'm starting to lose patience!

Maybe he could start by staying off social media and posting stupid videos of him doing some stupid hot spicy sauce dare with his mates. The guy is an embarrassment to pro football

Back