• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

At Billericay we didn't have goalkeeper, or centre halves and the experience and leadership ( ha ha) was Ranger , Robinson and McGlashan. There's enough experience to carry three youngsters who can run and not flag after 60 minutes.

I was at Billericay so I know what happened.

We bought on McL and McG on Saturday so plenty of fresh energy for the zone favourite two wingers/width theme. Just like all the pervious games this season our genuine wide men produced nothing and we looked no better for it.

On Chris Phillips twitter yesterday:

Brown: "We brought Amadou Ba in and he’s not really had a run out yet or much a chance but sometimes kids play with freedom so I'm absolutely thinking about him for tomorrow. But we do have another partnership of Nile Ranger and Marco which we haven’t tried together yet."

I wish he would speak plain English then someone might be able to understand him. Alternatively shows he doesn't know what he is talking about! Reeks of desperation to me !

I think this suggest that with Wordy's continued absence, he is going to try Cox at the top of the diamond, again and use Theo as an impact sub, so sounds a calculated move, to me.

On Saturday, if Jack Payne plays, I can see Lenny doing a man-to-man on him at the bottom of a diamond, so PB is probably thinking of persevering with a diamond for a couple of games, at least.

----------------------:raspberry:OXLEY----------------------

--:runner:ELVIS-----:cricko:TURNER--:harry: FERDINAND---:madman:TIMLIN

:angel: KIGHTLY---:footballer:LEONARD-----:flu:WORDSWORTH---:darkcloud:HENDRIE

---------------------:gun:RANGER----:cool:FORTUNE---------------------

He (Brown) just doesn't know his best eleven or formation yet. He will have to tinker for a bit yet to hopefully find a winning formula or it will be time for player changes in January. Shame.. but how often do you see this at every level.

He (Brown) just doesn't know his best eleven or formation yet. He will have to tinker for a bit yet to hopefully find a winning formula or it will be time for player changes in January. Shame.. but how often do you see this at every level.

Unfair to expect him to when he's only been here 5 years.

Several new players to integrate YB and injuries. I'm not his apologist but this happens to better managers. Sometimes they gel sometimes they don't. Is it a science, is it easy ? How come there are so many crap managers all doing a circuit of the Football League.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....think this could be the start of a big story???:sad:

Hard to see how he stays at the club. He must have been on his last warning by now.

This is at least his second suspension by the club in the last 11 months - and he's spent two and a half months of that time banged up in jail.

Lost patience with him now. Timlin must have some big hold to continue holding that LB position - seriously, White on the bench?

----------------------:raspberry:OXLEY----------------------

--:runner:ELVIS-----:cricko:TURNER--:harry: FERDINAND---:madman:TIMLIN

:angel: KIGHTLY---:footballer:LEONARD-----:flu:WORDSWORTH---:darkcloud:HENDRIE

---------------------:gun:RANGER----:cool:FORTUNE---------------------

Just seen this.

That is superb! :smile:

Back