• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ba could be handed League debut for Blues

Evening Echo

The News
SOUTHEND United manager Phil Brown is considering handing Amadou Ba his League debut in tonight’s clash at MK Dons.

More...

This will end up well then, like us , turn up for a game , only to end up bitterly disappointed ...and wondering where it went wrong

It's not going to happen - Brown will chicken out. He's not come off the bench once in the League yet. He might get 10 minutes at the end.

But does Ba have 'A clean sheet mentality'' ?
one day PB will shock us all and do what he threatens to do

But does Ba have 'A clean sheet mentality'' ?
one day PB will shock us all and do what he threatens to do

I think it's because he knows how to use the washing machine where he lives...he does all the bed linen apparently.

They can talk tactics and method and no one will understand...unless they speak French too, of course. Could be on to a winner. C'est bon n'est pas?

That did cross my mind, I think a young lad needs someone who can communicate and encourage them. When Luke Amos was here he told me personally how good "Marco" was with him and I think we should give the lad the best chance to succeed.

I wonder if we'll see a Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba ran to get his first goal? #oneforthekids

Back