• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The penultimate previous home League game was a Saturday (1-1). That was sandwiched between the two matches you mention, the second of which was refereed, rather well, by today's official.

The last two home League matches against them had a total of 15 yellow cards. That third televised game had none.

Thanks 'Mick'.

I'd forgotten that one in the middle. I didn't go, as it was still in the cricket season, so that's probably why it slipped my mind.

not going today as at the moment I'm simply not enjoying this... for many reasons ...but mainly the product isn't enjoyable...and after all these years I find myself bored at the circus that is Phil Brown... I know we have worse, but I'm just finding this painful....can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm looking forward to the rugby ....I think I need a bit of treatment ...

That's a shame. We played well on Tuesday and looked a galvanized side. Possibly because of Ranger's exclusion and people wanting to step up to suggest the side is better with MAF in it.

Played some good attacking football. Passed it around at pace and should have had 3 or 4 goals.

All in all, I expect the same today and think it'll be a really open game as Oxford score plenty of goals on their travels.

Looking forward to it. Love a crisp November afternoon for football!

Bring it on! :happy:

I’d like to see Ba start today. He did enough on Tuesday to earn a starting place

I wouldn't start him, as MAF was excellent on Tuesday night.

That said, I'd definitely bring him and McG on, as their pace and directness could work in the last 20 mins.

It'll be interesting to see how the players react today after Brown's post match comments on Tuesday.

I also think Ranger will be back.

I sadly think our unbeaten home record will be lost today. And in some style.

Not going today. Been ill this week. Could go but can't get the enthusiasm to use my season card.

Probably have a little listen on the radio.

This season has an air of mid table written all over it

It'll be a poor message to send out if Ranger starts.

Think he'll be on the bench, though.

It'll be interesting to see how the players react today after Brown's post match comments on Tuesday.

I also think Ranger will be back.

I sadly think our unbeaten home record will be lost today. And in some style.

Very glad to be wrong on this.

Back