• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pak Power

Manager⭐
I Have it, on fairly good authority that our illustrious manager is considering writing an autobiography. He even has a title for it, the one I have called the thread.

Just for a bit of fun would anyone like to include our suggested titles?

In and out of the Brown stuff was one of my thoughts.

This is not a thread for the 'Brown out' 'Brown in' brigade , just a bit of fun:smile:

From the Weir to the pier.

One mans epic journey south and his descent from the zenith of his career to the nadir of the leagues. This tome includes 50 motivational speeches, 600 selfies and a comprehensive guide to successful male bonding. All quotes are accompanied by translations.

Working on a 'last tango' one, but doesn't quite translate.

Shame we aren't in Powys!

Back