• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Received an email from the club on this about 30 mins ago. Looking at the latest standings it's objections 101 v supporting 191. Will be adding my two-penny worth in favour later today.

Come on folks!

Got the same email from Uncle Ron. I've added my comments with 22 characters to spare. Phew, that was close.

Remember, it's important to be emphasising the importance to the town and residents, as well as the benefit to the club.

People are naturally sceptical, but we have to suspend our disbelief and support this publicly (assuming you agree with it of course). One comment on the council website every ten years isn't going to kill anyone even if you think it's pie in the sky.

Added mine a while back on the planning site plus knocked off a far more detailed e-mail to the council. Shame I'm not local so not sure how much weight it will carry.

Put my words of wisdom up today.

For some reason I am unable to read the other comments

Comments added, not really much to say in just 500 word but managed to get it done with 0 characters left to spare :happy:

Comments added, not really much to say in just 500 word but managed to get it done with 0 characters left to spare :happy:

Snap! Took a few edits but just about squeezed it in!

I'm not a Southend resident, so took the angle of someone who visits often and would probably put more in to the local economy if the facilities around the ground were top notch.

Snap! Took a few edits but just about squeezed it in!

I'm not a Southend resident, so took the angle of someone who visits often and would probably put more in to the local economy if the facilities around the ground were top notch.

or a retail park at FF.

Only 191 comments supporting as of today, that is absolutely pathetic! Do we not want this as fans? There are 101 comments against. It takes 5-10 mins FFS! :angry:

A pal of mine who works in water management has just had a new project land on his desk - assessing the area around the proposed new stadium for flood risk.

A question for people who know about this sort of thing - is the fact that this is being looked at now good news or would we have expected this a while back?

The DMC are signed up to check for ancient artifacts.:winking:

Back