• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tampa Blue

Director⭐
Just wanted to say the lady running the West Stand Ticket Office was a real 'life saver' on Saturday and is an absolute credit to the club.

Like a complete pillock, I left both mine and my son's season tickets at home in Burnham and only realised when I got to the ground.

The lady in charge of the box office could not have been friendlier, nicer, or more professional in helping me out by providing tickets to get in free of charge.

In the past I have read of criticism of the ticket office on SZ so just wanted to offer a positive view and offer her my public thanks (anyone that knows her please pass on my message).

:thumbsup:

Just also on the main ticket office.

There's an older fella working in there at the moment. Cheerful and friendly every time I've been there.

Top stuff!

Just wanted to say the lady running the West Stand Ticket Office was a real 'life saver' on Saturday and is an absolute credit to the club.

Like a complete pillock, I left both mine and my son's season tickets at home in Burnham and only realised when I got to the ground.

The lady in charge of the box office could not have been friendlier, nicer, or more professional in helping me out by providing tickets to get in free of charge.

In the past I have read of criticism of the ticket office on SZ so just wanted to offer a positive view and offer her my public thanks (anyone that knows her please pass on my message).

Might be worth emailing the Club with your feedback? The contacts list for the club is here: https://www.southendunited.co.uk/club/contact-us/

Positive Thread Alert !!!

Come on MODS , do your job and put an end to this ASAP !

Make sure we don't tell too many people, just in case they see it! :winking:

Update - response from the club just received:

"Good morning Paul,

Thank you for your comments.

I am glad to hear you receivedgood service on Saturday and I have passed your comments and thanks onto thestaff member.

Kindregards

Candice"

Hmmm ..... cause for celebration and accolades when someone does their job properly ?

Nice to hear, but that should be the norm rather than the exception.

Having said that, I have found the ticket office to be less incompetent of late; things are looking up !

Hmmm ..... cause for celebration and accolades when someone does their job properly ?

Nice to hear, but that should be the norm rather than the exception.

Having said that, I have found the ticket office to be less incompetent of late; things are looking up !

Agree, Mick, but it doesn't hurt to let them know when it is going right and that the improvement is being noticed, I've always found a bit of encouragement can go a long way.

Back