• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Well December has finally arrived and what a month.

Arguably one of the most important in our history.

Big month on the pitch with games coming thick and fast against tough opposition. We probably need to win 75% of games this month in order to give ourselves a chance of a top 10 finish.

Off the pitch we may finally start to believe that Ronald will deliver on his promise of a new stadium and the start of a new brighter era.

IF we get planning we a led to believe that we will be on site in spring. As much as love roots hall. We have to move if we are to achieve any long term success.

If you haven't already done so, please go on the council's website and register your support. At this point im pretty sure that powers that be will have made up their mind, but you never know.

Up the blues

We have 6 league games, so that's 4.5 games we need to win then? seriously I think you're right, important month. 12 points would be a good return.

It's not just a big moth, it's a huge moth.

07c90eeb65fe6ab9eb6a0338292ea3ef

It must be noted though that we've got some very tough fixtures coming up. After Bristol Rovers next weekend we play 4 of the current top 6 sides back to back. Looking at it positively its a great chance to gain some lost ground on those sides but it will be a difficult month no doubt.

Some cracking games there with Bradford, Charlton and Shrewsbury all at Home, should get the adrenaline pumping for players and fans alike, but can we overcome our travel jitters?

Some cracking games there with Bradford, Charlton and Shrewsbury all at Home, should get the adrenaline pumping for players and fans alike, but can we overcome our travel jitters?

These are quite effective on a long car journey.

I can't see us getting much against any of Bradford, Scunthorpe, Charlton or Shrewsbury (what a shi**er of a run of games that is).

Lose the majority of those and we'll be lucky to be in the top 20 come Christmas.

Call me a pessimist but I think mid table is about our level.

I can't see us getting much against any of Bradford, Scunthorpe, Charlton or Shrewsbury (what a shi**er of a run of games that is).

Lose the majority of those and we'll be lucky to be in the top 20 come Christmas.

Pessimist? Not at all. Realist. This side has not shown anything other than mid-table or lower 95% of this season so far

We should beat Shrewsbury, they seem to have imploded with 3 defeats in 4. The other 3 are in form, so who knows.

We need to beat Oldham first, and take the momentum.

So will cliff Richard after all the investigations.

Back