• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mattitouk

Life President
Mods, Please feel free to move this thread to another forum, if it's posted in the wrong place.

Anyway, I stumbled across this earlier on Twitter..... and thought it might be of interest for any Shrimpers that are at a loss for things to do on a Sunday evening in London.

Apparently, there's quite a popular podcast called "Counter attack", & they are doing their 1st ever live podcast in February next year (Sunday 25th at 7pm-11pm to be exact). And the 3 guests that will feature in a Question and Answer session are our very own: Anton Ferdinand, Michael Timlin & Nile Ranger (they will also do a meet and greet to fans).

It seems Phil's Media work, has rubbed off on others :smile:

Anyway, for those interested, tickets are available here: (From £8 doesn't sound to shabby).

https://shoobs.com/events/23922/counter-attack-live
DQo6jLVX4AAB5BG.jpg

That looks like an interesting evening, just a shame it’s not nearer to home given that it’s 3 of our players in the hot seat.

Yeah I never thought of that, also doesn't help that it finishes at 11pm on a Sunday night.

And the 3 guests that will feature in a Question and Answer session are our very own: Anton Ferdinand, Michael Timlin & Nile Ranger

I will be surprised if those three are all still at the club in Feb, and even if they are Ranger will turn up late. :winking:

I will be surprised if those three are all still at the club in Feb, and even if they are Ranger will turn up late. :winking:

If Phil Brown goes the distance this season then the first two will definitely still be at the club. I'm not sure about Nile, but given Phil's ego and his need to get Nile play to his full potential, then he'll be here as well. My personal view is get rid of Nile in January if anyone will have him.

Back