Likes Likes:  422
Page 29 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

The whole transfer structure of our planning and scouting at this club sucks.
    LAST MINUTE! LAST MINUTE!

Has Luke Amos been mentioned yet? Would be a good loan option.
    Still the 'zone's best poster, according to a reliable source.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Has Luke Amos been mentioned yet? Would be a good loan option.
    Not really. Thought he got shown up, but he is older and maybe a little bit stronger now.

Yesssss we are in the top 3. Bradford City sign a bloke called Guy, leaving just us Gillingham and Plymouth to not sign anyone yet. We are top of the league , say we are top of the league etc, well top in terms of a lovely laid back attitude to the transfer system and the universe in general

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2holes View Post
    Not really. Thought he got shown up, but he is older and maybe a little bit stronger now.
    Offered nothing whilst he was here last time. I'm not sure why we would be looking at him again. I hope not anyway. No better than Yearwood unless he has bulked up and improved as you guys have stated.

One we missed out on

Striker Kazuyoshi Miura, who turns 51 next month, has signed a new contract with Japanese second division club Yokohama FC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42645881

Quote Originally Posted by LBBlue View Post
    One we missed out on

Striker Kazuyoshi Miura, who turns 51 next month, has signed a new contract with Japanese second division club Yokohama FC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42645881
    Nah, we are just waiting for him to mature a bit

Are we danger of becoming a "saga louts" team .......
    DlPaBllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll's

29 pages and the 12th of Jan and still no signings!

Have just heared there is a report on facebook that Southend have signed a winger from Sheffield United .

No signings ? I guess the only surprise is that I am actually surprised!
    I realize that I am not a journalist. So anything I say is not important.
    Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by sosborne View Post
    Have just heared there is a report on facebook that Southend have signed a winger from Sheffield United .
    Nathan Thomas. 23 year old signed from Hartlepool for 300k in the summer and was highly rated but he's played 16 minutes of league football since.

Can't see why we would be going for a winger given that we've got 3 and only ever play 1. Nor can I imagine Sheffield United would let him go for significantly less than what they paid and it seems strange he wouldn't have been included in the Leonard deal.

Otis Khan at Yeovil?

Only 22 with 26 games and 6 goals this season.

Quote Originally Posted by manor15 View Post
    Nathan Thomas. 23 year old signed from Hartlepool for 300k in the summer and was highly rated but he's played 16 minutes of league football since.

Can't see why we would be going for a winger given that we've got 3 and only ever play 1. Nor can I imagine Sheffield United would let him go for significantly less than what they paid and it seems strange he wouldn't have been included in the Leonard deal.
    Maybe McLaughlin moving into the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by manor15 View Post

Sounds promising to me.

Much rather this kind of player than a 32 year old journeyman on large wages.

Our wingers have hardly set the world alight