• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Got the book and read it,as i wrote before,last year in a German hospital....loved it..mad a injured "old boy"happy.Always love seeing the name BILLY BEST in print.
Would be good,if we could have a book written by Nobbler,DOTTS,MICK...about the 60s-70s,supporting the Blues.
They were very interesting times

I'll echo that 'ozzie'.

Would love to read that, too.

Maybe with a few contributions from yourself and others, as well.

QUICK APPEAL: my son is unable to come along today due to illness - if anyone fancies coming along to the Club Shop to help me sell the book please just turn up, any help appreciated. I'm aiming to be there from 1.00 pm.

Cheers, Andy

I see you've been on the Bradford City Forum! :thumbsup::cool:

A big thank you to all that purchased a copy yesterday (or before of course), a fairly quiet foot-fall in the club shop but still managed to sell 40 copies on the day (which included a quick visit to the Legends Lounge after the match and some time at Bob's great charity evening in the Shrimpers Bar) so virtually sold out the stock I had with me.

Lots of nice comments and it's a great way to meet fellow fans - none sold to Bradford supporters though who on more than one occasion claimed they could not read. Met a few 'ground-hoppers' interested in the 92 aspect including some visitors over from Holland. And also great to see folk who had bought before and just came up to say 'hello'. Plus a few very kind extra donations to the charity cause on top of book purchases.

I'm hoping to have another session in the shop at the Charlton game on Boxing Day so if you think you've escaped then think again ........... :smile:

Online option still available and 32 sales in December so far (including kindle) with still time for Xmas delivery https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=roots+to+the+92

Finally a thank-you to all the staff in the club shop who made me very welcome.

Cheers, SS

Back