• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Surely this should go into another forum, all sports maybe or even the charity one. Not relevant to SUFC.

Played for Sports in 75/76 ... Happier times ....

good luck in the competition ...

I will message the boys I know to get more added ...................

Thanks to all , I know a few people who have been involved with Hullbridge Sports over the years and think we should support grass roots football where possible.

Well I've signed it but almost reluctantly as I want to support local clubs.

My son played there last season for the U-13's and even though we won the League Cup it was not a pleasant experience at all and subsequently all but two of the players left.

Played against Hullbridge Sports many times in the Southend Sunday League, glad to support.

Trust you are well and enjoying you retirement up North Ken. :smile:

Got to support your local non league teams too. I played for Hullbridge for many years including their first ever senior league match. Funny enough also helped build the clubhouse so obviously still have a soft spot for them.

Got to support your local non league teams too. I played for Hullbridge for many years including their first ever senior league match. Funny enough also helped build the clubhouse so obviously still have a soft spot for them.

No doubt arriving in your black convertible golf. :winking:

Back