• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues boss Brown embracing the pressure

Is Bipolar a bear that cannot decide if he likes male or female polar bears

I once went up to girl in a club and said have you heard about that 40 tonne polar bear.......Thought it might break the ice.

Phil Brown: I hate being bipolar it's quality

More of a narcissist than suffering from bipolar

The hallmarks of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) are grandiosity, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration. People with this condition are frequently described as arrogant, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding. They may also concentrate on grandiose fantasies (e.g. their own success, beauty, brilliance) and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment. These characteristics typically begin in early adulthood and must be consistently evident in multiple contexts, such as at work and in relationships. People with narcissistic personality disorder believe they are superior or special, and often try to associate with other people they believe are unique or gifted in some way. This association enhances their self-esteem, which is typically quite fragile underneath the surface. Individuals with NPD seek excessive admiration and attention in order to know that others think highly of them. Individuals with narcissistic personality disorder have difficulty tolerating criticism or defeat, and may be left feeling humiliated or empty when they experience an "injury" in the form of criticism or rejection.

I hope the posters above (from opening post really) think they are funny and amusing with their labeling of Mr Brown as having a mental health issue; not really an amusing subject imo.
And I suggest that the level of support engendered by the comments is unhelpful and base: not support at all is it?

Unless that is they have an in-depth, intimate knowledge of Mr Brown from having spent many hours in his company; which I doubt.
He IS our manager, as whatever player is the "target of disdain" at the present time is, so please give (him) them some respect.:sad:

Bipolar or narcissist? I expect the truth is he is a man with self-confidence. Who wants a manager that does not back his own judgment? Whether he is right or wrong, he does the job he is paid for and does it his way. Faux labels put upon him are unreasonable, disrespectful and, especially with the bipolar comments, offensive.

Back