• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
It christmas party season - traditionally a time when smouldering office love ends up with a messy snogarama outside the venue - generally in the smoking area....

BUT also a time when other tensions can erupt - between men who maybe consider themselves top dog or between guys who decide that it best to "sort things out" when a lot if alcohol has been drunk drunkenly...

it happens -

i only mention it because i over-heard two faithful long suffering supporters doing that awful "I know what really goes on" chat and saying that todays team selection was affected by something at the christmas party ?

Did the brusell sprouts cause a tummy upset ?

I think if anyone knows anything they should speak up

Leave it with me, I will ask my brother in laws second cousin removed from a previous marriage, that used to date a Kazakhstan Yak farmer during the Suez crisis that happened to cut the hair of General Pinochet at the time. :smile:

Leave it with me, I will ask my brother in laws second cousin removed from a previous marriage, that used to date a Kazakhstan Yak farmer during the Suez crisis that happened to cut the hair of General Pinochet at the time. :smile:

I think we might be related

Good little scrap in the East Greens today between two middle aged male fans.. offering each other out. Nothing like a home defeat to get things going..

Whahey .. Did they take off their jackets and roll their sleeves up?

It's the honourable way a duel is fought in the East Bank, normally. :thumbsup:

Whahey .. Did they take off their jackets and roll their sleeves up?

It's the honourable way a duel is fought in the East Bank, normally. :thumbsup:

The teenage son was admirable in holding back his papa... Brown in vs Brown out brigade spills out onto the terraces.

Good little scrap in the East Greens today between two middle aged male fans.. offering each other out. Nothing like a home defeat to get things going..

Sounds like completely untrue gossip made up to me

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Football View Post
I gather, and this comes from a couple of sources, that Anton, on hearing he wasn't selected, went home.

Chris Phillips tweeted a photo of him and cox both in the stands watching so sources are talking nonsense

I wonder why Philips posted a picture of those two ?

The East Greens is a quiet and harmonious pasture... when two oldies want a piece of each other it's big news. Looking forward to one of them later fessing up.

Absolutely.

Causing a rumpus is not normally the pastime of the chattering classes of the East Bank.

It's a rum do and no error! :omg:

you did really well, until you mentioned suez....

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Football View Post
I gather, and this comes from a couple of sources, that Anton, on hearing he wasn't selected, went home.

Chris Phillips tweeted a photo of him and cox both in the stands watching so sources are talking nonsense

I wonder why Philips posted a picture of those two ?

and to be honest, these sources were all in the East Greens. The story was doing the rounds in the Bar at half time.

Dunno if any of these sources were then fighting.

They deserve a kicking though....

you did really well, until you mentioned suez....

Why?....I'm telling you it's gospel !!

Yak farmers are known to be nomadic herders, besides, this true story happened before the invention of Sat Nav....Hence him getting lost and slightly off trail (by 2,879 miles.... yes i googled the distance). :smile:

Did I forget to mention he was also blind, so he couldn't guide himself by the stars at night.......

(And before you ask "as he was blind, how did he navigate by day then??"... I can tell you straight up...... He got the number 28 bus).!!

To be honest though, I have no idea what a Chilean dictator was doing in Suez at the time, he probably just knew a good trusted barber, or was picking up a camel that smokes a shisha pipe... You know as you do!......When in Rome & all that. :smile:

Absolutely.

Causing a rumpus is not normally the pastime of the chattering classes of the East Bank.

It's a rum do and no error! :omg:

Tut tut, again. I think any Sherlock Holmes aficionado will tell you the quote is, ' it's a rum do and no mistake.'. Really! :smile:

oh come on ....

I cannot be the only person who has heard about the big bust up ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back