• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Half way there now people..thank you so much to all have donated...............Now the rest of you, get your fingers out.

Sell the old toys that your kids no longer want after their Xmas extravaganza..................

In fact sell the wife and kids, after two weeks you need a break.

Any small amount helps us ..but bigger amounts keeps your email addy private. :winking::smile:

Was going to donate 50 grand but as i am now on moderated posts it hardly seems worth it. OBL donates home made cakes and can say what she wants, i get the zone police!

Thanks to all at SZ.
John,Ken and all the mods who give up their time.
Don't really understand how some can't appreciate how they don't have to do this!
Anyway donated in person with Mr Mcnasty(good to see you ken).
Keep up the good work fellas.

Was going to donate 50 grand but as i am now on moderated posts it hardly seems worth it. OBL donates home made cakes and can say what she wants, i get the zone police!

*Ahem*

I don't think I've ever said anything here to warrant being on moderated posts - despite the owners trying out the new "infractions" when they brought them in on me! I have had run ins with plenty of posters on here over the years but I've often listened to advice to put them on "ignore" but don't think I've got unnecessarily rude in my posts to anyone. Don't think it's a case of being able to "say what I want", more a case of learning to be sensible - it's taken a while but I think I'm pretty much there now!

*Ahem*

I don't think I've ever said anything here to warrant being on moderated posts - despite the owners trying out the new "infractions" when they brought them in on me! I have had run ins with plenty of posters on here over the years but I've often listened to advice to put them on "ignore" but don't think I've got unnecessarily rude in my posts to anyone. Don't think it's a case of being able to "say what I want", more a case of learning to be sensible - it's taken a while but I think I'm pretty much there now!

Well you basically have more or less got me banned with the comment below even though i have done very little wrong. Thanks for that, hope you are proud and have cost the zone 50k.....well done!

For someone who's been a member since 2011 and is only on a post count in the 30s, the OP here has become very vocal all of a sudden........and regularly starts threads like this!

As I'm not going to be down Essex way for at least a month or so, is there anyway I can make a donation avoiding paypal?

Back