• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

HITS BOARD

Suffolk Shrimper (Vic Damone) 1 point

Benfleet A1 (Billy Graham) 1 Point

Blueronron (Billy Graham) 1 Point

ROB B (Billy Graham) 1 point

Napster (Ken Dodd) 1 point

Yorkshire Blue (Jim Bowen) 1 point

*ORM* (Bill 'Selwyn' Maynard) 1 point

Wight Shrimper (Dale Winton) 1 point

Could I ask the players to check for hits and if I have missed any, please let me know.

Not forgetting his masterpiece Il Postino Patrizio

That was an excellent film dealing as it did with Pablo Neruda.However still prefer Padre Padrone.

While I'm here,don't think I've seen anything on Milos Foreman's passing last weekend.His One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest remains one of my all time favourite films.RIP.

That was an excellent film dealing as it did with Pablo Neruda.However still prefer Padre Padrone.

While I'm here,don't think I've seen anything on Milos Foreman's passing last weekend.His One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest remains one of my all time favourite films.RIP.

Not my favorite film ever but still up there as one of the greats. Just about the only film I can watch with Jack Nicolason in, can't stick him usually.

Not my favorite film ever but still up there as one of the greats. Just about the only film I can watch with Jack Nicolason in, can't stick him usually.

Really? The Postman Always Rings Twice, Easy Rider, The Shining, Chinatown plus a load more. One of the greats without a doubt.

jack Nicholson films to watch:

1969 Easy Ridern
1970 Five Easy Pieces
1971 Carnal Knowledge
1974 Chinatown
1975 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
1980 The Shining
1981 The Postman Always Rings Twice
1981 Reds
1983 Terms of Endearment
1985 Prizzi's Honor
1987 The Witches of Eastwick
1989 Batman The best Joker in my opinion
1990 The Two Jakes
1992 A Few Good Men You can;t handle the truth!
1992 Hoffa
1994 Wolf (horror)
1996 Blood and Wine
1996 Mars Attacks!
1997 As Good as It Gets
2001 The Pledge
2002 About Schmidt (ascerbic comedy)
2006 The Departed (Scorcese film)
2007 The Bucket List (great comedy)

Batman was great - that soundtrack, Kim Basinger...

Cesar Romero still my favourite Joker but Jack was awesome. Loved that film too. #bbgiwa

[video=youtube;63iuB-cSY7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63iuB-cSY7Q&index=1&list=PLFC6D107F6CD96846&t=0s[/video]

Me too, he didn't like the idea of getting old anyway, so it really wouldn't surprise me.

I hope not OBL, but we watched his USA/Vegas visit, and I said to the missus he looked gaunt and lost so much weight, was weird was only on one show then taken off and now being screened after his death (Or maybe I have read that wrong)

Maybe he had an illness and kept it to himself, rather than publicity, always found him good fun and seemed a genuine nice guy in showbiz

Back