• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He did his time. Unlike you to be judgemental - but I've removed that bit of the post.
He did his time but he was a grimy guy with a really dark and evil past. I was being over the top in what I said, but not sure why people like him are given a free ride, in particular when they die and something awful they did was a long time ago.

I've seen a still from that webcam footage and it's forever etched into my brain. As a work colleague said when he saw it, "You can almost smell the helmet". Scarred for life I am.
similar to the Ian Botham one

can never be unseen

similar to the Ian Botham one

can never be unseen
Ha ha - haven't seen that one, not sure I want to. I went to an evening with Robin Askwith a couple of weeks ago and he told a fantastic story about Botham insulting a group of disabled children at a panto!

Ha ha - haven't seen that one, not sure I want to. I went to an evening with Robin Askwith a couple of weeks ago and he told a fantastic story about Botham insulting a group of disabled children at a panto!
If you've seen Alien then just imagine the chestburster...

Notorious Joe Jackson, father of Michael and founder of the Jackson five dies aged 89.

4646.jpg

Peter Firmin, half of the amazing team that brought us Bagpuss, The Clangers, Ivor The Engine, dies at 89.

Another part of my childhood gone. :(

Ladies of a certain age will be upset, as Bay City Roller Alan Longmuir has sung his last shang-a-lang.

Back