• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I cant believe some of you haven't heard of her!.. she has nearly 500 stores world wide.
Even a bloke like me who would rather have his wedding tackle chopped off with a rusty bread knife than walk around a shopping mall with the Mrs, can't help but notice the Kate Spade stores.

I was told she re-invented the handbag....what ever that means???

As Floval & MK Shrimper said, she sold her business for $2.4 Billion in May last year, and money doesn't make you happy.

Sounds like another victim of depression / heart break to me.

I won't speculate for obvious legal reasons, but it is widely reported in the global press that she committed suicide by hanging herself in the bedroom (whilst her husband was at home) and left a suicide note to her 13 year old daughter saying "I love you, don't feel guilty, it's not your fault... ask daddy".

Eitherway..

A tragic loss.
RIP

I've never heard of her, but then materialistic labelled stuff like shoes and handbags don't register with me at all. Still, RIP.

Nightclub owner Peter Stringfellow has shuffled off his mortal coil.

I just heard :nope: Scott Peters...John your tribute act is no more
1f622.png
��

RIP Stringy - wonder if he'll be buried in the thong?! :stunned:

In all seriousness, cancer, which had been kept private at his own request. Cancer really is a *******.

Back