• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the official match thread for Wimbledon Fc vs Southend United. It's not a discussion thread on the current predicament of an individual Zone poster. Can we now stick to the match comments. Thanks.

Well said RHB, I for one don't want to read about Rigsby all night.

Fair comment 'united'.

I don't defend him, as such. What I do defend is people who get banned and moderated on here. I don't believe in it, unless it is for severe reasons. I've not seen anything to warrant some of the bans, for him, MrsBlue, Rusty, Chocolardo, Ironshrimper and others. They just have a posting style that offends some. Those offended people give as good as they get and often spark the exchanges, though.

I like all posters on here, for differing reasons, and can sift through the posts I don't like or comment on them, as I have done recently, but others have to challenge these and they are the ones who get themselves in hot water.

There's plenty of baiting and trolling by some on here, which I see and it's let go. I've had it myself. Certain people's cards are marked.

The easiest solution is to poll it, I think. Poll the forum regarding those that are banned/moderated. If people want "freedom of speech" so much, let the people decide. The donators and contributors to this great site.

A few months ago, if you were a guest from another club and logged on here, you'd think everyone on here hated PB, yet when a poll was conducted, they were in a 1 in 4 minority. A few posts on a subject often aren't how the majority feel. Just how I see it....

Ps, Apologies 'RHB'. I read United's post and replied, before continuing to read the rest of the thread, where you subsequently posted. I expect this will be deleted, in which case, let me know and I'll PM 'united'

Is Ironshrimper still banned? Is that the same poster as Iron mike? Haven't seen him post for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back