• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lost posters

MK Shrimper

Striker
Mods, i understand some Zoners have had their accounts accidentally deleted....is there not a back up of the data somewhere on the server?

Hi Paul, it was my fault as I was deleting old users, I am looking into any way we can recover the data, but it maybe the only option is to back date the whole forum.

There is no way to back date us sensibly as back ups are done at midnight so it would mean going back to Monday....They are looking at maybe other ways to sort it through FTP files on the server.

I will keep you informed mate.

Not sure where to park this, but anyone heard from Kev Hogg?

He hasn't posted since October, apparently.

It only occurred to me when I was looking back through the old photos thread.

Not sure where to park this, but anyone heard from Kev Hogg?

He hasn't posted since October, apparently.

It only occurred to me when I was looking back through the old photos thread.

Yes, I thought of him, strangely enough, today as well.

Yes, I thought of him, strangely enough, today as well.

His facebook profile shows last entry mid December and he was stating he needed medical assistance but was being denied it in Spain despite being paid up entitled. Since then nothing so fingers crossed he is being helped and on the mend.

His facebook profile shows last entry mid December and he was stating he needed medical assistance but was being denied it in Spain despite being paid up entitled. Since then nothing so fingers crossed he is being helped and on the mend.

Oh dear, worth posting something to the effect we're all sending our best and wishing him well?

I believe he has "liked" SUEPA on FB or possibly Twitter earlier, so must still be about - can't remember where I saw it.

If he was paying his self-employed (autonomo) monthly contributions to the Spanish social security system (which to the best of my knowledge he was) and is a legal resident, then there's no question of him being refused appropriate medical treatment.

Back