• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today's abject performance was just the latest in a long line. No matter what changes Brown makes, the end result is the same. Individual errors, lack of concentration, inept finishing but more than anything the absence of anything resembling team spirit and the will to win. Even a struggking team like Northampton, so obviously low in confidence in the opening phases of the game, gradually came to realise there was nothing to fear and started playing with conviction and purpose. The whole management team needs to go, they have patently run out of steam and have lost the players. One or two new faces on the playing side won't change anything as long as Brown & co remain.

Still listen to the Radio..... farmhands cheering me up a little .... losing 3.1 at home . hahahahaha

To the people clapping the players at the end of the game. I would love to know what you were clapping because that was an absolute disgrace. Understandably they came over and clapped the away support for coming and putting up with that dogs**t for 90 minutes but god knows why you were clapping them back. Ridiculous and embarrassing, may as well clap a dog for doing a s**t indoors.

To the people clapping the players at the end of the game. I would love to know what you were clapping because that was an absolute disgrace. Understandably they came over and clapped the away support for coming and putting up with that dogs**t for 90 minutes but god knows why you were clapping them back. Ridiculous and embarrassing, may as well clap a dog for doing a s**t indoors.

OK I'll bite lol. Sorry but this is a slight overreaction! I'm as peed off as the next supporter with Brown and some of the players but the whole game was not totally crap. The first half was better than the entire game away at Bristol Rovers. The players didn't even acknowledge the away support apart from a half heartened clap from Lenny. The second half was dross granted but this seems to stem from the managerial bench and rubbish tactics.

Anyway, never mind all that, how refreshing was it to have Nick Alliker just commentating on the game in the first half, without the distractions of score updates from elsewhere. Really enjoyed the first half commentary.

It reverted to type in the second half, sadly, with even a trip to hear Tring v Hullbridge Sports latest news.

If only we could kick-off at 1pm every week and then we can enjoy the match better. :thumbsup:

Back