• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jack Bridge

mfurok

Manager⭐
Jack was interviewed in the Northampton 1897 Suite on Saturday.

He came over well and was well received by the Cobblers faithful.

No controversial questions but when asked about playing against the Blues that day he understandably said that he was very disappointed not to be able to play because he was desperate for the opportunity to play in that particular game.

Don't think he has even got as far as warming the bench for them yet.:unsure:

Anything to get off the naughty step and away from PB

Now that CP is in charge I think what a shame more so than before.

He was a few weeks from a clean slate. I'd have liked to have seen if his could've fulfilled his potential with us rather than, maybe, against us. Yearwood would still be ahead of him, but it's always nice to have those homegrown players.

Despite getting a two year contract at Northampton he hasn't even made their subs bench yet.

Now that CP is in charge I think what a shame more so than before.

He was a few weeks from a clean slate. I'd have liked to have seen if his could've fulfilled his potential with us rather than, maybe, against us.
Yearwood would still be ahead of him, but it's always nice to have those homegrown players.

He never changed a game when he came on as a sub. The few games he started he was O.K. for about ten minutes, then he was anonymous. He never tried very hard the times I saw him at training, and he never stood out in the reserve games. I'm amazed he wasn't shipped out long ago.

Nowhere near the Cobblers squad unless he is injured. In fact I'm sure he was at the ploughed field yesterday.

Scored his first and second goal for Northampton against Carlisle.

Seems to have established himself at Northampton:Thumbs up:.

He's now started 9 of the last 10, only being subbed once. Over that period he's scored two goals and has a further three assists.

Seems to have established himself at Northampton:Thumbs up:.

He's now started 9 of the last 10, only being subbed once. Over that period he's scored two goals and has a further three assists.

Always rated him. Watching him at Chelmsford he had real class, I know that it was at a low level but I said at the time that if he wasn't on loan from us I would have been saying "we need to sign this kid". I think he'll have a successful career

Good for him. I didn't really see anything in him to be honest, although he didn't exactly play a lot. Hope he does well

Do we know what position he has been playing for Northampton? At Chelmsford he was played out wide but when he came into the 1st team we played him centrally. Always thought that was a mistake having seen him run at people down the wing and cut inside for Chelmsford

Back