Likes Likes:  205
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SUFC Ex-Players Association (SUEPA)

Junior Blues Co-ordinator OldBlueLady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Otto View Post
    So many legends and then you get Drewe Broughton, just seems to cheapen it a bit
    Lol, it's one big Southend United family though! That's the best way to look at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Otto View Post
    So many legends and then you get Drewe Broughton, just seems to cheapen it a bit
    Drewe is a really top bloke. He's doing some great work,
    Who's this Rorschach guy and why is he so good at drawing pictures of my Dad beating me?

One more which I need to add - Tamika Mkandwire. Andy will send you details soon.

Paul
    Who's this Rorschach guy and why is he so good at drawing pictures of my Dad beating me?

Lewis Hunt and Gerry Fell now joined.

Oooh a great player just joined. Someone on here's going to be pleased!

Scott Forbes?

Now at 91 - Francis Laurent and Shane Westley joined yesterday

Need to get to 100 asap - if anyone has ideas/contacts then please get in touch. If you've asked someone and they've not yet joined then maybe give them a nudge? If you are not sure if they've joined or not just ask.

Cheers
    Author of 'Roots To The 92', the book with a heavy Shrimpers twist. Please like our 'Roots To The 92' Facebook page where you can learn more about the book: https://www.facebook.com/RootsToThe92/

Now at 100 members - Craig Easton and then Dan Bentley signed tonight
    Author of 'Roots To The 92', the book with a heavy Shrimpers twist. Please like our 'Roots To The 92' Facebook page where you can learn more about the book: https://www.facebook.com/RootsToThe92/

Who would have thought in less that 3 months you have 100 signed up, great effort by everyone involved.

Is there a list of them anywhere?
    Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Dady View Post
    Who would have thought in less that 3 months you have 100 signed up, great effort by everyone involved.

Is there a list of them anywhere?
    Thanks - plenty of effort, patience and persistence with help from lots of SUEPA agents!

Will post up a list on the SUEPA Facebook page in a mo .........

Director

How about Simon Francis ,Hal Robson-Kanu and Lee Sawyer shouldnt be too hard to contact them as they still playing,

Junior Blues Co-ordinator OldBlueLady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buffalowolf View Post
    How about Simon Francis ,Hal Robson-Kanu and Lee Sawyer shouldnt be too hard to contact them as they still playing,
    We have tried Simon, hopefully persistence will pay off eventually. We're following up many leads, and have only had two knock backs so far, if anyone has a lead on Freddy, he would be a great one to have.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBlueLady View Post
    We have tried Simon, hopefully persistence will pay off eventually. We're following up many leads, and have only had two knock backs so far, if anyone has a lead on Freddy, he would be a great one to have.
    Who were the knock backs from?

Doesn't his son still play for our youngsters?
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBlueLady View Post