• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mod's just my opinion, but I would like to see SUEPA as a Sticky Thread or Sub - Forum on the SZone. The same as Ex - Shrimpers, etc..

Great work to all.

I often see Dave walk past my place of work, i assume he lives nearby. I also worked at the same place as him for a short period, so know him enough to say hello. If i see him would you like me to mention this?

still got a taxi BAN then?

We're delighted to have Ryan Leonard sign up for SUEPA tonight - great work by Rhys at the club on that one! Hopefully we can get some more of the more recent boys signed up too now. Lenny was here so long he feels like one of our own so it's great to have him on board for this.

Now at 91 - Francis Laurent and Shane Westley joined yesterday

Need to get to 100 asap - if anyone has ideas/contacts then please get in touch. If you've asked someone and they've not yet joined then maybe give them a nudge? If you are not sure if they've joined or not just ask.

Cheers

Who would have thought in less that 3 months you have 100 signed up, great effort by everyone involved. :thumbsup:

Is there a list of them anywhere?

How about Simon Francis ,Hal Robson-Kanu and Lee Sawyer shouldnt be too hard to contact them as they still playing,

We have tried Simon, hopefully persistence will pay off eventually. We're following up many leads, and have only had two knock backs so far, if anyone has a lead on Freddy, he would be a great one to have.

Doesn't his son still play for our youngsters?
We have tried Simon, hopefully persistence will pay off eventually. We're following up many leads, and have only had two knock backs so far, if anyone has a lead on Freddy, he would be a great one to have.

Back