• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PJA Digital Design & Photographic Restoration Services

Bielzibubz

President
Afternoon good people of 'The Zone'

After designing and producing the new Shrimperzone web banner I thought I'd tell you about another service we off at PJA Digital Design. A full photographic repair and restoration service.

I dare say we've all got one of those old and cherished family photos that perhaps has got a bit weathered, damaged and faded over the years. Well, have you ever wondered or thought to yourself what it might have looked like way back when it was first taken? Well, wonder no more. With the digital tools available to us at PJA Digital Design we can return that old family memory of yours back to it's original glory.

Take a look at some recently finished work we undertook. Call now and find out how we can help you

Army1.jpg

Father-Son.jpg

Fathers-Day-Montage.jpg

For full details on our photographic restoration and repair service and all our other digital design services visit the website at https://www.pjadigitaldesign.com/ For your competitively priced quote email me at pjadigitaldesign@btinternet.com

Phil

Also, personal and corporate event flyers and posters. All designed and produced to your exact requirements.

v Event flyers – A6 to A1.

v Promotional posters – A3 to A1 and larger.

v Business advertising.

v Designs for vinyl print.

v Promotional brochures.

v Restaurant menu design.

(All produced at 300dpi CMYK print ready resolution)

Poster-V1.jpg 2018-Champagne-Soul.jpg60th-Birthday.jpg

Thanks to Phil for sorting out the Hi-Res pic for the SCP-SZ Mug.... :thumbsup:

Back