• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think you're confusing what I think maybe should happen, with what I believe RM thinks 'Yorkshire'.

Fact is, we aren't getting a new manager tomorrow and it's unlikely to be before the end of this month, so my point was how much time, do I think, will RM give PB to change results around.

We've been here before with a run of poor results and they've then taken an upturn.

For the moment, RM is looking at who is best equipped to get results over the next few matches and he's decided to back the current manager, who, regardless of what people say on here, has a good win ratio at our club.

Andy we have been here many times, but this plan A long ball is getting a joke, other teams with lesser players seen to be passing on the deck with our poor pitch, we have players that can do it.

I went down Boots and laces this weeks, I saw Graham C with the forwards, practicing volleys from corners, and then rolling the ball across, shooting. We have defenders coaching our team, I’ll leave it at that!

You can see the shots when we are we are warming up before matches, every game, we look poor (except Steve McLauglin, he seems to have a brilliant shot) Like Yorkshire, I’d love a change, who know who he will bring in, but we need a coach that knows about strikers.

Martin has wasted a golden opportunity to bring in a new broom to sweep out the shambles that Brown has been allowed to create. It was evident almost from the start of the season just how many problems we had in defence, midfield and attack and the current dismal run only reinforces that. It runs much deeper than injury and behavioural problems. The stone age football that Brown espouses is bad enough but when it doesn't work you need to change things. His PR and man management seem hopelessly antiquated and irrelevant but now we are stuck with him, and even worse, he will be allowed to sign up more old crocks and hasbeens which will be a millstone round the neck of his eventual successor. In the meantime, other clubs are busy strengthening their sides and showing some enterprise while all we hear is talk, whether about a new stadium or new players. Fine words butter no parsnips, as granny used to say.

Signings may or may not come and may please or disappoint but we have a number of players, that if they put their best foot forward, would be like having new signings in the team.

Andy we have been here many times, but this plan A long ball is getting a joke, other teams with lesser players seen to be passing on the deck with our poor pitch, we have players that can do it.

I went down Boots and laces this weeks, I saw Graham C with the forwards, practicing volleys from corners, and then rolling the ball across, shooting. We have defenders coaching our team, I’ll leave it at that!

You can see the shots when we are we are warming up before matches, every game, we look poor (except Steve McLauglin, he seems to have a brilliant shot) Like Yorkshire, I’d love a change, who know who he will bring in, but we need a coach that knows about strikers.

With you on the coaching.

Have said for a while now that practicing finishing, taking set-pieces and so on should be done until they are perfected.

Like a cricketer constantly in the nets working on certain shots until they have them naturally in their armoury.

The odd time I've been over training, there seems to be an end of session kickabout and then everyone saunters off for lunch.

With you on the coaching.

Have said for a while now that practicing finishing, taking set-pieces and so on should be done until they are perfected.

Like a cricketer constantly in the nets working on certain shots until they have them naturally in their armoury.

The odd time I've been over training, there seems to be an end of session kickabout and then everyone saunters off for lunch.

Still the same old people moaning I see Andy. I will however agree that I'm getting a bit sick and tired of things..... I'm pleased Ranger has gone. I did say, when I put him down and I got grief from certain people that I'd be right....

I see jack Payne has had his loan spell stopped at Oxford ?????

Would argue he's not what we need right now. We need to get a shape and strengthen the spine of our team. Our forwards get no service at the moment and Jack would just be a new Simon Cox - a good player feeding off scraps.

"For the moment, RM is looking at who is best equipped to get results over the next few matches and he's decided to back the current manager, who, regardless of what people say on here, has a good win ratio at our club.

That may be so but our current form (or lack of) is what matters.

Tell you one thing Tilson is bloody wasted coaching basildon ladies ,he was on itv London news still think he will do a good job

Claudio ranieri won the league with Leicester and gained champions league football. Sacked the next season.

Its about what's current.

Still the same old people moaning I see Andy. I will however agree that I'm getting a bit sick and tired of things..... I'm pleased Ranger has gone. I did say, when I put him down and I got grief from certain people that I'd be right....

unfortunately sacking Ranger for being "late" has not improved things

Yet another article where it has been RM talking about targets and not PB. Has he lost faith?

No..
PB tells CP the discussion with RM yesterday were very good, very productive. And now RM is talking about actively pursuing 4 target in the Championship. So I would suggest it all says he is here to stay...nothing to see here, please move on..

Thought I would dig this up for you kentblues. Still nothing to see, shall we move on?

Back