• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

During a time where we were definitely not going anywhere as a football club, I almost welcomed a Mohsni crazy moment to liven things up even if it meant a red card. Fistycuffs at Barnet, having to be restrained between full time and penalties against Orient because he wanted to go and take them all on, scoring from 40 yards, looking up and passing into the stands in an area of the pitch where we had absolutely no players at all, standing still and shouting at himself long after the ball has gone if he had miscontrolled it, uneccesary but incredible gangly legged stretching tackles, unnecesary and also unfortunately penalty giving away gangly legged stretching tackles....are all among the highlights for me during otherwise forgettable fixtures.

totally agree, you knew “ something “would happen. I recall one of his earlier games, he had gone up for a corner. He had two men marking him, he jumped, won the header and when he landed the two guys marking him were both on the deck. He looked at them in surprise, shrugged his shoulders and jogged away.

if only - I can’t think of the last player we had with that much natural talent, certainly no one since ( inc Bentley and Lenny)

Back