• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Spain thread

rigsby

Life President⭐
See the 45th President has cancelled his Feb.visit to the UK.Good.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42657954

This man is unfit to be President of a great country like the USA, as his comments here about "migrants" show:-
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42656433

Oh,the irony!

Talking of Irony your quite happy to live in a country that has far less 'diversity' due to its institutionalised racism passed down from the fascist generation that ruled up until the 70's......Do you feel that has benefited Spain?

See the 45th President has cancelled his Feb.visit to the UK.Good.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42657954

This man is unfit to be President of a great country like the USA, as his comments here about "migrants" show:-
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42656433

Oh,the irony!

Talking of Irony your quite happy to live in a country that has far less 'diversity' due to its institutionalised racism passed down from the fascist generation that ruled up until the 70's......Do you feel that has benefited Spain?

How's the protests in Majorca going? You know, the one which saw thousands of people take to the streets to demand that the Spanish Government stopped the high numbers of tourists visiting the island?

Please supply me with any links you have regarding "institutionalised racism" in Spain (via pm as this is ever so slighly off-topic from Trump's cancelled UK visit).

How's the protests in Majorca going? You know, the one which saw thousands of people take to the streets to demand that the Spanish Government stopped the high numbers of tourists visiting the island?

There was a widely publicised 5% fall in tourist numbers visiting Catalonia in Q4 last year, as a direct result of the political problems here since October 1st.Which is, of course, ironic in the context you mention and also completely unrelated to this thread on Trump.

Please supply me with any links you have regarding "institutionalised racism" in Spain (via pm as this is ever so slighly off-topic from Trump's cancelled UK visit).

There was a widely publicised 5% fall in tourist numbers visiting Catalonia in Q4 last year, as a direct result of the political problems here since October 1st.Which is, of course, ironic in the context you mention and also completely unrelated to this thread on Trump.

You don't think Trump should visit Britain because you claim he is racist.....We are just pointing out the Irony of someone living in Spain pointing the finger at Trump.

I wont send you any PM details...British Black men being dragged down alleyways and beaten by the police for the crime of walking down a Spanish street.

You should look into the missing 300,000 Spanish children that were stolen by Doctors and the Church and then sold to wealthy 'more suitable' families. It was still going on whilst you worked for Opus Dei, so I can understand why you are in denial of the greatest crime in peace time Western Europe.

You don't think Trump should visit Britain because you claim he is racist.....We are just pointing out the Irony of someone living in Spain pointing the finger at Trump.

I wont send you any PM details...British Black men being dragged down alleyways and beaten by the police for the crime of walking down a Spanish street.

You should look into the missing 300,000 Spanish children that were stolen by Doctors and the Church and then sold to wealthy 'more suitable' families. It was still going on whilst you worked for Opus Dei, so I can understand why you are in denial of the greatest crime in peace time Western Europe.

My reasons for being glad that the 45th President has cancelled his scheduled visit to the UK go far beyond his latest offensive outburst.

(You've mentioned these other two pieces of " information" before.Possibly I lead a sheltered life but I've only ever seen one overt instance of racism towards a black person in all the time I've lived in Spain.

I mentioned your Opus Dei story to an Irish Catholic colleague at the LFB-another long term resident,like me- some time ago now and he'd never heard anything about it either.

PS .As a life-long atheist I have ,of course,never worked for Opus Dei).

The only irony is the fact that you've mentioned Catalonia, when that was totally irrelevant & unrelated to the discriminative protests in MAJORCA

My reasons for being glad that the 45th President has cancelled his scheduled visit to the UK go far beyond his latest offensive outburst.

(You've mentioned these other two pieces of " information" before.Possibly I lead a sheltered life but I've only ever seen one overt instance of racism towards a black person in all the time I've lived in Spain.

I mentioned your Opus Dei story to an Irish Catholic colleague at the LFB-another long term resident,like me- some time ago now and he'd never heard anything about it either.

PS .As a life-long atheist I have ,of course,never worked for Opus Dei).

Perhaps you should speak to some working class black men, they have different stories than that nice professional you met once at a dinner party.

You did claim to work for a college (or similar) owned by Opus Dei. Panorama did an investigation on the missing babies. If you google 'missing Spanish babies' right at the top is a BBC News report.....Which I'm sure you will post on your next visit....No need to apologise its just prove that governments can and do cover up huge scandals and crimes with surprising ease.

The only irony is the fact that you've mentioned Catalonia, when that was totally irrelevant & unrelated to the discriminative protests in MAJORCA

Actually, there have also been similar (well documented) protests in Barcelona.FYI, Majorca is part of Cataluña.

Why are you right-wingers deliberately trying to take this thread off topic? We should be talking about the 45th President's cancelled visit to the UK.

Perhaps you should speak to some working class black men, they have different stories than that nice professional you met once at a dinner party.

You did claim to work for a college (or similar) owned by Opus Dei. Panorama did an investigation on the missing babies. If you google 'missing Spanish babies' right at the top is a BBC News report.....Which I'm sure you will post on your next visit....No need to apologise its just prove that governments can and do cover up huge scandals and crimes with surprising ease.

The incident I was referring to happened in a bar in Gracia (very much a working class part of Barna back in the day).FYI,I don't do dinner parties.

There's obviously a difference between working for a Business School run by Opus and working for Opus Dei directly.

Same question:-Why are you right-wingers deliberately trying to take this thread off topic? We should be talking about the 45th President's cancelled visit to the UK.

Actually, there have also been similar (well documented) protests in Barcelona.FYI, Majorca is part of Cataluña.

Lols look at you trying your hardest to ignore & twist the point.

Catalonians were protesting as they wanted independence. As you well know.

The inhabitants of Majorca were protesting about the volume of tourists visiting their island.

Why are you right-wingers deliberately trying to take this thread off topic? We should be talking about the 45th President's cancelled visit to the UK.

The incident I was referring to happened in a bar in Gracia (very much a working class part of Barna back in the day).FYI,I don't do dinner parties.

There's obviously a difference between working for a Business School run by Opus and working for Opus Dei directly.

Same question:-Why are you right-wingers deliberately trying to take this thread off topic? We should be talking about the 45th President's cancelled visit to the UK.

Big deal. He is throwing the mob a bone and they will be smugly satisfied whilst his real agenda continues. Like creating a war with North Korea and backing Israeli expansion in the ME

Whether he cuts a ribbon in London or not makes no difference to us but will gain him further support from the paranoid Americans who vote for him.

You still denying the 300,000 "ninos robados" ......There you go that should help your research

Just trying to add some balance to the usual Trump bashing. You shouldn't throw stones in you live in a glass house. Still no condemnation towards those discriminative protesters in Majorca?

The inhabitants of Majorca were protesting about the volume of tourists visiting their island.

I suggest you have a look at this link from The Torygraph:-http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/n...elona-adds-to-fears-as-tourism-protests-grow/

The perpetrators of this thoughless crime were CUP (Anti-capitalist+pro-independence) activists.

What you probably don't know is that Majorca residents habitually vote for the PP (People's Party),which is the centre-right government in Madrid and strongly against Catalan nationalism.

Just trying to add some balance to the usual Trump bashing. You shouldn't throw stones in you live in a glass house. Still no condemnation towards those discriminative protesters in Majorca?

Quite frankly I'm unaware of the protests you're talking about.Got a link? :unsure:

You do realise that there can be more than one thing that people protest about in a city?

Big deal. He is throwing the mob a bone and they will be smugly satisfied whilst his real agenda continues. Like creating a war with North Korea and backing Israeli expansion in the ME

Whether he cuts a ribbon in London or not makes no difference to us but will gain him further support from the paranoid Americans who vote for him.

You still denying the 300,000 "ninos robados" ......There you go that should help your research

No but he lied about his reasons for not coming to the UK.Typical childish behaviour on his part.

(I''ll check out the "ninos robados " story tomorrow when I've got a bit more time.

Btw,I'm not reposonsible for everything that happens in Spain you know).:winking:

No but he lied about his reasons for not coming to the UK.Typical childish behaviour on his part.

(I''ll check out the "ninos robados " story tomorrow when I've got a bit more time.

Btw,I'm not reposonsible for everything that happens in Spain you know).:winking:

I'm sure your not.

To believe that Trump decides things on a stupid whim is naïve at best.

Just like every President since JFK he is backed by the worlds most powerful people and every thing he does is working to their plan......If we in Britain now speak up on behalf of the Palestinians or are the voice of reason when they crank up the anti on NK, we will be dismissed as lily livered liberal pansies with no stomach for war. Remember what happened when the French rightly pointed out that there was no real evidence that Saddam had any WOMD, let alone any intention of using them against the West.

Back