• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ryan Leonard

He may still own a house here, footballers don't always sell up & move when they sign elsewhere.

And his girlfriend is very much a girl from Leigh, he'll be down for any one of perfectly valid reasons.

A number of ex players at Clarksons wedding yesterday including Maher, Corr, Coughlan, Lenny, Wordsworth

I can see Lenny going out on loan very soon as he wont be a regular starter week in week out, he'll want to play games this season, more than last season anyway.

As good a playse as Lenny undoubtedly is, I don’t think we need him as such. We have 4 very good options in the middle with a couple of youth players pushing for game time. I’d rathwe we give them players, our own players game time rather than someone on loan.

Who knows how Lenny will get on this season - I hope that Lenny gets his chance in the team this year and it goes well for him. It's quite a jump up to the division above and Lenny should now be well settled down. So fingers crossed.

Didn’t get off the bench in Sheffield United’s 2-1 loss to Swansea.

Considering how long Wilder tracked him for, he's making a good job of ruining the lad's career.

To be fair if he’s been injured and missed a big chunk of pre-season, it’s not exactly a surprise he doesn’t feature on the first day of the season.

Wilder pursued him for so long, surely he knows where he is most effective? Can't see him sticking round for much longer unless they start winning anyway, he's not exactly had the best of records since taking over.

Pains me to say it, but Lenny would have been miles better off going to Millwall - at least he'd have been with a management who knows how to get the best out of him.

Today is our game of the season that he always looked forwards to, still miss him in our team - we haven't got anyone who can do what he used to.

Back