• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ryan Leonard

Was at the game yesterday in the Directors box!

I was standing in the aisle clapping the players off and looked to my left and realised the equally pleased man next to me was Ryan Leonard. Had a quick chat about Sheffield U and Timlin etc. I'm sure I was speaking on behalf of most of you when I wished him well and told him he thoroughly deserved his chance.......A real top bloke.

I was standing in the aisle clapping the players off and looked to my left and realised the equally pleased man next to me was Ryan Leonard. Had a quick chat about Sheffield U and Timlin etc. I'm sure I was speaking on behalf of most of you when I wished him well and told him he thoroughly deserved his chance.......A real top bloke.

He really is a genuinely nice bloke, hope it won't be the last time we see him come back to RH.

He only got 15 minutes though. Only started 2 games for them. What a waste.

He's a January signing that had never played championship football before for a side that's doing far better than most expected, there was little chance he was going to immediately break into the team. If he keeps doing well he'll start getting more regular match time.

He only got 15 minutes though. Only started 2 games for them. What a waste.

Not really, he has to bed in and they also have to get used to him. I reckon as the season progresses we will see Len get far more game time.

Is it me or does he look very much the little boy lost. A case of entering a big pond and realising your not as big a fish as you thought you were.

Subbed just after an hour. Was as poor as I've ever seen him play. His touch was very poor

Disagree with that to a degree. Thought he started nervously but got into the game as the half wore on. A couple of poor decisions, when he decided to shoot rather than play Basham in. He has a different role and guess it will take a bit of getting used to. Sheffield have a lot of midfield options he needs a run in the side but that probably isn't going to happen at the moment.

Is it me or does he look very much the little boy lost. A case of entering a big pond and realising your not as big a fish as you thought you were.
Theyve taken him off!They didn’t know how to get the best out of him.He wasn’t taking throw-ins!

Fans aren't too impressed with him on the Sheffield United forum's match thread. It's always tough to join a club midway through a season, hopefully he can settle in soon.

Fans aren't too impressed with him on the Sheffield United forum's match thread. It's always tough to join a club midway through a season, hopefully he can settle in soon.

They're playing him in a totally different way to how we did, I've said it from the off. He was our lynchpin and yet for them, he's a secondary player.

Dare I say it, but he would have fitted in more at Millwall and been utilised better. I always think that when you get bought half way through a season you expect to be important. Doesn’t feel like great management to me. Don’t love Wilder as a manager though, think he’s riding a wave at the moment. Be gone by middle of next season...

Dare I say it, but he would have fitted in more at Millwall and been utilised better. I always think that when you get bought half way through a season you expect to be important. Doesn’t feel like great management to me. Don’t love Wilder as a manager though, think he’s riding a wave at the moment. Be gone by middle of next season...
Who, Wilder or Leonard?

He’ll struggle if that’s where they’re gonna play him. He ain’t a CAM

Back