• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
Jesus Christ what a tough run this is going to be...

Jan 20th away at Rochdale
Jan 27th home to Scunthorpe
Feb 3rd away at Posh
Feb 10th home to Wigan
Feb 13th away at Bury
Feb 17th gome to Pompey
Feb 24th away at Oldham

The Rochdale, Bury & Oldham games are relegation 6-pointers. Oldham seem to be ok-ish at home, Rochdale seem to always score & Bury away is a Tuesday night, which doesn't bode well for us. Based on our current form, and complete lack of faith in Brown turning our form around, I can't see us picking up any points in any of the others games.

I can can see us being cemented into the bottom 4 come March

Paul Clarke indicated that we have a bad record against Rochdale at their place, at least recently. Some tough games, need recruitments and ideas!

Hard to see where a single point is coming from out of that lot to be honest. Away form is atrocious and now the home form has dropped off. We are in massive trouble.

It really depends who we bring in.
But really any player who wants to come here must
Be a ******

Paul Clarke indicated that we have a bad record against Rochdale at their place, at least recently. Some tough games, need recruitments and ideas!

Our last 6 league games at Spotland (going back to May 2004) are:

P = 6
W = 1
D = 1
L = 4

Got home from the game not happy!
Reading this thread am glad there's no multi storeys in Benfleet! Onward and upward I guess.

To be fair, at the moment I wouldn't fancy us against Grannies 11!!

We will lose all six of those..including getting a drubbing from the bottom 2 sides

If Martin does not sack Brown tomorrow, we are relegated. New players will not turn this around, they will enter a team and management devoid of confidence and ideas..the rot has set in and the only way of changing it is getting rid of Brown. That is not to say a new manager will work, we may still go down...but it gives us a chance!

So Ron are you deluded or do you understand how precarious this situation is.....

Back