• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well it looks like Southend's insurance punters have been out in force! That 7/1 is gone now and we are 4/1 for the drop with Hills.

13/2 now the best price available, with a firm called Black Type.

Well it looks like Southend's insurance punters have been out in force! That 7/1 is gone now and we are 4/1 for the drop with Hills. 13/2 now the best price available, with a firm called Black Type.

Crikey! That dropped quickly!

One thing you can't deny, especially in recent years, is that being a Blues supporter it's either the hope of promotion or the fight against relegation and rarely anything in between.

That's Ron`s fault for putting Lenny`s £700 k on the drop !
Well it looks like Southend's insurance punters have been out in force! That 7/1 is gone now and we are 4/1 for the drop with Hills.

13/2 now the best price available, with a firm called Black Type.

Never been any different, that's what makes supporting our beloved team so exciting!! COYBB

Before Saturdays match 8/1 was available at Betway, (now 7/2) so it's not surprising that Hills 7/1 has now been snapped up following another defeat, also as Uncle Leo stated not too much cash would need investing to bring the price down in this market. A Rochdale win next weekend would surely see the odds tumbling still further.

If we stay as we are, it’s down we go. I don’t know why it’s long ball, time and time people have said we have got some really good players, PB makes them bad players, I suggest a few go down Boots and Laces and watch the training, 2 defenders, coaching strikers, it’s a shambles.

Fast changes, or down.

Not being funny but as soon as i posted we were big odds to go down, every nervous Nerys Shrimperzone member got straight on to there bookie and snapped it up.....no need to thank me for the advise as my posts for some reason are moderated, cheers.

Back