• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues' transfer search continues after missing out on two targets

Funny enough I do think there is enough quality in our squad, but perhaps due to injuries, we do require some fresh blood.
A couple of good signings could really turn our season round, particularly a target man type striker.
watching the training down Boots and laces has been shocking, new coaches and drop the long ball, we might be good to go.

We have done it !! Officially the last club to sign anyone. We keep hold of our trophy wooden spoon once again. With Gillingham signing Calum Reilly ( midfielder ) on loan from Bury, all the other 23 have got in there. I see Reilly is coming here from the FROZEN north. to GIllingham, Gillingham !! , Is Gillingham more attractive than Southend Geographically I dont think so. ? I get the costs are higher in the South but dont see it as a major impediment, just take a look at the list of those who have made the move, perhaps they like the weather? Last year Gillingham got another player on a freebIe from the North. He said it was because the club was the FIRST to come in for him and he appreciated it, No Geography, no agent !!
54 signed up already , two more loanees from the Premiership to our opponents and bloomin Peterborough have of course just bought yet another one from league 2 ., aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh

Yes we could really do with a few players that can't get in Bury's side and nobody else wants.

We have done it !! Officially the last club to sign anyone. We keep hold of our trophy wooden spoon once again. With Gillingham signing Calum Reilly ( midfielder ) on loan from Bury, all the other 23 have got in there. I see Reilly is coming here from the FROZEN north. to GIllingham, Gillingham !! , Is Gillingham more attractive than Southend Geographically I dont think so. ? I get the costs are higher in the South but dont see it as a major impediment, just take a look at the list of those who have made the move, perhaps they like the weather? Last year Gillingham got another player on a freebIe from the North. He said it was because the club was the FIRST to come in for him and he appreciated it, No Geography, no agent !!
54 signed up already , two more loanees from the Premiership to our opponents and bloomin Peterborough have of course just bought yet another one from league 2 ., aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh

Bury? As in the Bury that are one of the only teams even worse than us in the league? If PB had signed him we'd probably have been calling him desperate.

Back