• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think we could do with a Joey Barton type player he ain’t gna stand for the players not putting in a shift. Says it how it is. Could do a lot worse than him tbh. Who are the others rumoured?

Don't we have a manager like that and everyone slags him for it.

Tbh the only thing that result in RM changing tack so quickly is having a very strong alternative lined up- getting rid of PB and replacing him with an inexperienced manager or anything other than a proven performer/deliverer of results would likely have the same effect for us as it does more often than not at other clubs- i.e. make the situation a whole lot worse... I am not keen on a change for that reason but of course could suddenly change my mind dependent on who it is.

this is why in the end we have to trust in RM to make the right decision either way.

Tbh the only thing that result in RM changing tack so quickly is having a very strong alternative lined up- getting rid of PB and replacing him with an inexperienced manager or anything other than a proven performer/deliverer of results would likely have the same effect for us as it does more often than not at other clubs- i.e. make the situation a whole lot worse... I am not keen on a change for that reason but of course could suddenly change my mind dependent on who it is.

this is why in the end we have to trust in RM to make the right decision either way.

In fairness it worked with Steve Tilson. He led us to safety and then two promotions. Do that from here and we'll be in the Premier League by the time the stadium is ready.

Yes, I know that's completely unrealistic...the stadium will never be ready in time.

Back