• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues striker Cox: We need to be as one as we look to improve

What’s wrong with the pitches at the training ground too?? :stunned:

As an exile I’m not aware of this. For God’s sake, Ron, sorting out (properly!) the pitches at Roots Hall and Boots ‘n Laces is an absolute necessity for next season.

What’s wrong with the pitches at the training ground too?? :stunned:

As an exile I’m not aware of this. For God’s sake, Ron, sorting out (properly!) the pitches at Roots Hall and Boots ‘n Laces is an absolute necessity for next season.

There were leaves on the lines....I have that excuse right? :unsure:

Also got to love Cox's useful insights to the game..... "I don't think a point would be a bad result....but 3 points would be much better".........Really!!.....No **** Sherlock!! :stunned:

I can't wait to read next weeks column, where no doubt he will share some more of he's "pearls of wisdom"... such as..... "In my experience, I've generally found that football fans enjoy promotion more than relegation". :smile:

Some people look for an excuse to moan,turn coxys words about to suit your own agenda why dont you .Why on earth cant you just be positive for a change ,getting behind the players and showing them your support may also help them .

mattitouk - it looks like subtle humour and irony is not allowed on this site. The footballer's insights are all statements of the bleedin obvious

mattitouk - it looks like subtle humour and irony is not allowed on this site. The footballer's insights are all statements of the bleedin obvious
Agreed,footballers should stick to playing the game,we have enough bollocks spoken on SKY,ITV and the bloody BBC every week,as thick as **** most of them.:zzzzz:

It’s the sad society we live in. Media, social media, sound bytes etc. Damned If you do, damned if you don’t. On the plus side the title of the thread enabled me to think back to Baby Spice’s flirtatious eyes on the two become one video. I’m still available for her if she splits from partner.

It’s the sad society we live in. Media, social media, sound bytes etc. Damned If you do, damned if you don’t. On the plus side the title of the thread enabled me to think back to Baby Spice’s flirtatious eyes on the two become one video. I’m still available for her if she splits from partner.

I wouldn't bother mate, she wasn't that good in the sack.

I still find it strange that so many people take these interviews/club statements etc seriously. You don't really think Cox write these words or adds the standard football clichés.

Football always treats us like children, from interviews with the England manager all the way down to what can be said on the Hullbridge under 8's faceache page. As soon as someone steps of the standard nonsense you scream from the roof tops anyway......So why bother?

Talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words - two cliches for the price of one. Ignore the I speak your weight tosh they come out with and consider what they could have said instead!

Back