• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am 100% for getting behind the team but if some of the players don't get behind the badge I hope they are shown the door bloody quickly. We don't need another manager undermined by player power. If you pull on a Blues shirt then earn it and recognise it is a privilege and an honour. Saturday is a big occasion for SUFC and SCP. Woe betide any scrote that wants to tarnish it.

I think we have the right man now. This isn't his squad. He will want his own at some point. I genuinely hope we pick up and have a go at the play offs next season, but if we dropped into the basement id expect CP to have an eye on the title.

Agreed Tommy, but sadly if we don't get anyone in, in the next 5 days, this is the hand Powell has been dealt and has to play with for the remainder of the season.

I imagine he will have a tough start with Scunthorpe (4th) Peterborough (8th) & Wigan (1st) before we pick up any points. Hope to be proved wrong though.

That being said, i'm always the optimist, I reckon we will survive the drop back down to Division 2, and finish on around 56 points.

Back