• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Solid if uninspiring win today 3-1, obviously a bit early for PB to stamp his authority on things but the players seemed to want to play for him.

Very pleased with his 100% win ratio so far ;)

Never mind all that 'muffers' what we'll need to know over the course of the next few weeks is if the following phrases are used in post-match interviews and the winning interview that employs the most out of these :-

Naïve
Truth be told / Tell you the truth
Brutally honest
Foothold in the game
Clean sheet mentality
Earned the right to keep the shirt
Sackable offence

MO. :thumbsup:

Yep, spot on.

I knew I would miss a few and that's definitely one of them!

mr Brown now that you are manger of Swindon could you please do all the Southend supporters a big favour, you bought in a striker at first on a 1 year deal ,then upped it to 3, now i live thousands of miles away and only can judge a player on the posts the supporters write up in Shrimperzone ,but it appears you are just about the only one that sees something in this lad , so now as manager of Swindon ,im sure if you asked SCP or RM they would let you have this lad on a free transfer. Oh ! by the way the lads name is ROBINSON.

mr Brown now that you are manger of Swindon could you please do all the Southend supporters a big favour, you bought in a striker at first on a 1 year deal ,then upped it to 3, now i live thousands of miles away and only can judge a player on the posts the supporters write up in Shrimperzone ,but it appears you are just about the only one that sees something in this lad , so now as manager of Swindon ,im sure if you asked SCP or RM they would let you have this lad on a free transfer. Oh ! by the way the lads name is ROBINSON.

Brown is very fortunate to have inherited a striker at Swindon who is guaranteed to get into double figures every season, Marc Richards. Perhaps we could get him in exchange as Brown appears to have an aversion to goal scoring strikers.

Interesting quotes from Brown about how he has motivated the Swindon players.

[FONT=&quot]"The finishing was first class for me today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The commitment impressed me too.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"I've bled Matty Taylor dry this week, I've sucked everything out of him”

Good job he didn’t do that with Cox I suppose![/FONT]

Interesting quotes from Brown about how he has motivated the Swindon players.

"The finishing was first class for me today.
"The commitment impressed me too.
"I've bled Matty Taylor dry this week, I've sucked everything out of him”

Good job he didn’t do that with Cox I suppose!
Sucked everything out of Matty Taylor , oh well all to your own .

Never mind all that 'muffers' what we'll need to know over the course of the next few weeks is if the following phrases are used in post-match interviews and the winning interview that employs the most out of these :-

Naïve
Brutally honest
Foothold in the game
Clean sheet mentality
Sackable offence

Also,

"Pulling up Trees"

Yep, spot on.

I knew I would miss a few and that's definitely one of them!

As the author of your famous SZ "PB Diaries" I am amazed you can not remember absolutely every single thing you said and wrote. :winking:

Solid if uninspiring win today 3-1, obviously a bit early for PB to stamp his authority on things but the players seemed to want to play for him.

Very pleased with his 100% win ratio so far ;)

Didn't you lose 3-0 at home last week. If a 3-1 away win on your first game is uninspiring then PB has his work cut out.

Naïve
Brutally honest
Foothold in the game
Clean sheet mentality
Sackable offence

How could you leave out ' nous ' :winking:

I think this thread will overtake Mohsni’s with the most posts.

I’m so glad we don’t have to listen/read that ******** anymore.

Back