• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ok, i'll buck the trend and wish him all the best in his new role. Hope he doesn't weigh himself down by taking Horton and Shaw with him. You just know this will be afirst round cup tie!

Actually you say that but 'betting against Swindon in the first round' could well be a good betting play to bear in mind!

Neil McDonald is hes new assistant at swindon.

Makes me think did PB and cocko have a falling out after their time at sufc?

Shame as I would like to see Cocko given a chance in the game but he could be set for a struggle now

McDonald is replacing Horton. He's got Matty Taylor there as coach potentially - if he stays. No room for Coughlin who Brown inherited from Sturrock. Mcdonald is part of the Allardyce and Brown era from Bolton.

Last edited:
Set to cash in. Aden Flint is close to a £5-9 million move to Middlesbrough from Bristol City, and Swindon reportedly going to get 20% of any profit after the £300k they sold him for, so anywhere from £900k-1.7m.

He can now finally fulfill his dream of reuniting the West Brom team of 2009/10 (other than Simon Cox).

Set to cash in. Aden Flint is close to a £5-9 million move to Middlesbrough from Bristol City, and Swindon reportedly going to get 20% of any profit after the £300k they sold him for, so anywhere from £900k-1.7m.

He can now finally fulfill his dream of reuniting the West Brom team of 2009/10 (other than Simon Cox).

Well he's missed out on Nouble !

Bizarre result for Brown today as Swindon get awarded 2 penalties in injury time to win 3-2

I notice that he gave McGlashen a full 90 minutes for Swindon today... Why didn't he do that for the Blues?
They're a league below us to be fair, I can see McGlashan's pace terrifying defences at that level, League 1 defenders seemed pretty comfortable with him when he started.

Back