• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi People,

Ken Mcnasty, SBH, Napster, Yorkshire Blue, Manor, Spaceman Spiff, Lord Football, Iain Mackintosh, Uncle Leo (hopefully) Myself and a few other Mods and friends will be in The Spread after the game tomorrow.

If any of you are about then please come and say Hi to all us ogre's . :loyalsupporter:

Could you all sign my back in marker pen so I can go and get the signatures tattooed on?

Could you all sign my back in marker pen so I can go and get the signatures tattooed on?

I'd like to be the first to sign your back. I'm not working at the races today, so see you in the pub. Here is my photo so you recognise me.
33.webp

Can’t make the pub after the game, but will be having a crafty beer in the West Road Tap beforehand...

:thumbsup:

Thanks for your words of wisdom Barna. We're going to see a professional version of the show, not the London Fire Brigade touring edition.

Ha! TBF,friends (of my wife's) have seen the WE show and liked it.Can't imagine why.:winking:

Thought you might want to check out the French Lycée Barcelona's website .http://www.lfb.es/en/welcome.html

Once the OB's arrival put paid to that ghastly music - except for an inspired inclusion of 'You Get What You Give' by New Radicals towards the end - it was a brilliant atmosphere in The Spread. Great to see old faces and meet some new ones and the spontaneous eruption of 'Wiggle it, just a little bit' is a memory that I will treasure for as long as possible. And if there is a new poster called 'Anton Ferdinand's Rickety Gait' as a result of this evening's discussions, I take full responsibility.

I came to the Spread and was turned away along with a couple of others as it was full. The wind and rain made my mind up not to wait to get inside. Sounds like I missed a great atmosphere, and of course the chance to meet some of you.

Great meet up and so nice to see so many old friends from The Zone... We must do it more often.....:cheers:

Great to see so many of you in the Spread last night. It was also lovely to see MtS outside the Spread with his Shrimplets.

Strange thing though; they must have spent a fortune renovating that place and no-one left any cash over to update the jukebox!

Great to see so many of you in the Spread last night. It was also lovely to see MtS outside the Spread with his Shrimplets.

Strange thing though; they must have spent a fortune renovating that place and no-one left any cash over to update the jukebox!

I like Wardy, who was the DJ yesterday but the music was to loud and all the same boring stuff. That music that might as well be one 90min tune.

I must be getting old :cricko:

I like Wardy, who was the DJ yesterday but the music was to loud and all the same boring stuff. That music that might as well be one 90min tune.

I must be getting old :cricko:
Things must be looking up if your back at the hall again “old man”

You know people talk about The Zone and some see us as a detriment to their views on our club.....On Saturday I met hundreds of us that use this forum. So many smiling faces, it was like the old days. It was maybe a wake up call for us all after the fiasco of that idiot sun tanned man.

We are back as one.........SUFC reunited.....

You know people talk about The Zone and some see us as a detriment to their views on our club.....On Saturday I met hundreds of us that use this forum. So many smiling faces, it was like the old days. It was maybe a wake up call for us all after the fiasco of that idiot sun tanned man.

It was a joyous day, John, and I'm glad our fears (about Scunny snatching it) proved unfounded! Though whilst we were talking about it, we cleared one off the line! :smile:

Ok, ok, we do get it, but can we stop with the idea that things were a fiasco under Brown. The man improved a lot of things at the club and delivered one of our greatest ever days out. Let's move on, and put the past behind us, eh? No need to keep disparaging the bloke now he's gone.

I came to the Spread and was turned away along with a couple of others as it was full. The wind and rain made my mind up not to wait to get inside. Sounds like I missed a great atmosphere, and of course the chance to meet some of you.
We all slipped the doormen some cash to make sure The Spread kept out all the Riff Raff and old codger's out, somehow Cricko managed to sneak in the back door. :winking:

A couple of representatives from 'The Kernow Blues' will be there - Grumpy Blue and me. Look forward to seeing some of you rascals once again. :thumbsup:

Yes I was there and met a few of the nice people - pity just after my second pint the `music` started and completely cocked up the atmosphere - was it Phil Brown in disguise?

Back