• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
Six month deal with an option for another year.

I saw him play for Margate at Chelmsford and knew at the time that League clubs were tracking him. Too be honest he looked very ordinary in that game. Hopefully he is better than that and good luck to him with the Shrimpers.

If PB had signed him - what a rubbish signing, what has he done, we need a 20 goal a season striker, not an unknown

CP signs him - excellent signing, great promise, just what we need

BTW neither of this are actually my opinion, personally we needed a striker, so I'm happy - welcome to The Hall young man

If PB had signed him - what a rubbish signing, what has he done, we need a 20 goal a season striker, not an unknown

CP signs him - excellent signing, great promise, just what we need

BTW neither of this are actually my opinion, personally we needed a striker, so I'm happy - welcome to The Hall young man

You are Rigsby and I claim my £5

According to a rumour on ****ter he was 5 minutes into a medical at Wimbledon , got up and drove to Essex to sign for us.

If true, good lad.

Sounds like he walked out of a medical at Wimbledon to come to us according to their fans

Freddy used to be in our Youth Team in 2010 before moving to Col Ewe..

Hopefully he will play Saturday, our last Freddy scored a hat trick on his debut..:thumbsup:

Someone else with unfinished business here then, good luck to him, hope he can give us what we're missing up front.

On Wombles fanzine site Neil Ardley seemed pretty upset that Freddie was due to sign for them after a few weeks of negotiations and then walked out 10 minutes into the medical. I really good decision and perhaps the Chris Powell factor had much to do with it. Could work really well with Cox as a 6.2 striker

Guess our 2 new boys will start off on the bench. If either of them get a starting place in the line-up, who do you think they will replace?.

On Wombles fanzine site Neil Ardley seemed pretty upset that Freddie was due to sign for them after a few weeks of negotiations and then walked out 10 minutes into the medical. I really good decision and perhaps the Chris Powell factor had much to do with it. Could work really well with Cox as a 6.2 striker

If he's a 6.2 striker is 5/10 average or 6/10 average?

I'm asking for AndyT

Back