• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sam Mantom signs on loan

One of my best mates is a Scunthorpe fan and was just telling me that he was one of their best players last season. Unfortunately this season he has had injury after injury and needs game time.

Did a bit of research on this lad, as didn’t know anything about him prior to today.

Pleased with this signing, be interesting to know if we have an option to buy if he impresses

roll on Saturday!

Back to the world of the loanee market x 2.... Not sure how I feel about this guy and the Spurs forward. Harrison could be a flop and this guy is joining to gain match fitness for another club in the same division as us.....which seems a bit demeaning....

One of my best mates is a Scunthorpe fan and was just telling me that he was one of their best players last season. Unfortunately this season he has had injury after injury and needs game time.

Come to the right place. Our treatment room is second to none.........

Back to the world of the loanee market x 2.... Not sure how I feel about this guy and the Spurs forward. Harrison could be a flop and this guy is joining to gain match fitness for another club in the same division as us.....which seems a bit demeaning....

We’ve signed Mantom until the end of the season. He may not be match fit, but when he is it will benefit us and not scunny

Surprised that nobody feels insulted that we're being used by an equivalent club to get him nursed to full match fitness....after which he'll no doubt get recalled.

Surprised that nobody feels insulted that we're being used by an equivalent club to get him nursed to full match fitness....after which he'll no doubt get recalled.

Disagree.

I see this as the equivalent of taking a sick person to Lourdes.

A special place where magical things happen.

Can't recall under new loan rules until transfer window reopens except for goalkeepers

Back