• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

West Ham

Certain people have limited memories, we had Bell ends in the early days of Ron Martin (Though not inside the ground), I seem to remember certain individuals wanting to go to the Chairman's House to demonstrate

Like all football fans there are a lot of passion and it was a similar protest with the flag going to the centre circle when they left Upton Park
Maybe if we had the following that West Ham have, then maybe this would have happened at Roots Hall, when RM was seen as the anti -christ a few season back, thank god it did not happen

Bad enough seeing one bell end walk on the pitch and hit a Colchester fan during the game, let a lone 200 or more

UTS

That was for totally different reasons and probably saved a few of our stewards from a good kicking after the club and police made the reckless decision to down grade the match.

I'm looking forward to us playing Sunderland again at RH next season and against W.Ham the season after (if they can stay in the Championship that is).:smile:

So you have given up on this seasons play-offs and promotion next season.

Shocking security, shouldn't be able to run on to the pitch and then get back into the stands without anyone trying to stop you.

There was a video another West Ham fan video of one of the stewards having a nap during the game.

Certainly not promotion next season under SCP.Think that the play-offs this season is too big an ask,especially after the last two results.

Unfortunately I was thinking that in August, after the long term injuries and the Ranger saga.

Personally, I didn't give up on the play-offs until after the Xmas games.

I wouldn't say I gave up, just realised it was a big ask due to injuries, incarceration, Sheffield U and personal problems.

Last edited:
Sums up what a sh.... club they really are! The Boleyn ground was the only stadium I've ever visited (including the old Den) where home supporters were ejected in great numbers well before kick-off.

Back