• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

West Ham

I see they have managed to bring in Patrice Evra until the end of the season.

So Tony Henry tells the truth and his employers sack him. It was clearly a club policy and not something he invented himself

The dildo boys only sitting their for their own best. They don't care about the fans. They only want to fill their own pockets as soon as possible

Just seen on SSN, that West Ham have agreed to play Dagenham & Redbridge on Wednesday 21st @ 7.30pm to help them out with their financial woes. 100% of all proceeds going to the daggers.

I might get down to that one. I would love to see a wet spammer getting a broken leg!! (on or off the pitch!)...and all in the name of charity. :smile:

3 points deduction and a further 6 points deduction suspended until end of season 2018/19 for any further repetition of pitch invasion; just punishment?

https://mobile.twitter.com/jackaldred1/status/972514886625431554

classic! Spammers at their finest! Even Jesus gets a kicking by his own fans...

(how do I embed twitter posts?)

Like this, highlight the tweet ID number, then copy and paste it using the blue box extreme right on bottom row that represents the Twitter icon. It comes up so post it between those. Remember it's just the number, so just the 9725.... bit of your attempt.

It won't always show when you post it but refresh the page and it will.

Well done Mark Noble, the only decent tackle by anyone in a West Ham shirt all season.

Rumour has it they are signing Lenny Henry.......Its the only way they can stay in the Premier

Certain people have limited memories, we had Bell ends in the early days of Ron Martin (Though not inside the ground), I seem to remember certain individuals wanting to go to the Chairman's House to demonstrate

Like all football fans there are a lot of passion and it was a similar protest with the flag going to the centre circle when they left Upton Park
Maybe if we had the following that West Ham have, then maybe this would have happened at Roots Hall, when RM was seen as the anti -christ a few season back, thank god it did not happen

Bad enough seeing one bell end walk on the pitch and hit a Colchester fan during the game, let a lone 200 or more

UTS

Back