• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Home Page

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member
Just noticed that the Home page has

Breaking News from 2012
Match Report & Ratings from 2013
The Blue Voice from 2012

And "you do not have permission to access this page" if you click on the ShrimperZone shop :stunned:

Just noticed that the Home page has

Breaking News from 2012
Match Report & Ratings from 2013
The Blue Voice from 2012

And "you do not have permission to access this page" if you click on the ShrimperZone shop :stunned:

We have actually done some work on the Home Page this week..The three boxes you mention are the only ones that do not update automatically as they are lead by Prefixes which for some reason won't go to their relevant boxes until "promoted" and the TBV forum hardly ever gets used these days.

The Admin team are the only members allowed to put articles on the front page and we have discussed this and will be on the ball more now and "Promote" more posts to those boxes.

The Shop I shut off some time back as there no longer seemed to be a call for our bits. Quite happy to redress that though if members think it viable and would like to buy some goodies? :smiles:

Edit: I have just done the boxes....well apart from TBV...Do we need that forum anymore?

If TBV is no longer used as a forum, might it be good, as suggested elsewhere, to give SUEPA it's own forum?

If this is a Trust initiative I am quite happy to make it a sub forum of that section?

I'm not sure that's strictly true - it's being run under the Trust's auspices but it's also a Club backed initiative. It has huge relevance to all things Southend United, not just the Trust - many people do not look at the Trust forum and I'd hate for people to miss news.

I do prefer the idea of having something in Ex-Shrimpers - maybe ask Suffolk Shrimper what he thinks is best?

Whilst on, is it possible to ask for a thread header for Junior Blues News or something like that please?

I'm not sure that's strictly true - it's being run under the Trust's auspices but it's also a Club backed initiative. It has huge relevance to all things Southend United, not just the Trust - many people do not look at the Trust forum and I'd hate for people to miss news.

I do prefer the idea of having something in Ex-Shrimpers - maybe ask Suffolk Shrimper what he thinks is best?

Whilst on, is it possible to ask for a thread header for Junior Blues News or something like that please?

Perhaps you could have a chat with him? Prefix added.......... :)

Great work Cricko, looks so much better, I am sure visitors and spiders etc will find that this site is now bang up to date,

Great work Cricko, looks so much better, I am sure visitors and spiders etc will find that this site is now bang up to date,
Thank you.

I was actually looking about The Zone today and there is so much stuff members don't use. The list is truly endless.

Oh well if they wanted to, I guess they would. You can lead a Horse to water etc etc.

Back