• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football Manager 2018

i got it in December, I'm surprised I still have a girlfriend. Last year I started at East Thurrock and made my way up so this season I've started at the top and found it really easy at Arsenal. In September 2020 (4th season) and winning everything domestically. Going to resign end of the season and see what else is out there.

I think the game is an upgrade on last season's and well worth getting if you can spare the 192389234712097834 hours a day

I can't get into it. The changes have been too much for me to deal with and I haven't got a clue how's best to set up with the Southend team. I've actually recently installed a few older versions of FM and loaded up some old saves instead of playing FM18 :hilarious:

Avoided this year. Couldn't really get in to FM17. Keeping it simple with the watered down iPad version and makes for a decent 'pick up and play'. Currently in season 2030/31. Leading Derby County out of the Vanarama North and nestled in League 1 at the moment.

Yeah, it's lost me. A long time user since it was Champ man, but 2016 was my last purchase. I feel like I no longer have any control of the outcome, and there is no value in me playing anything that I can't directly control it's a shame.

same as adwebb16, I use the iPad version and play that instead. Easy to pick up and put down, and far more enjoyable.

Back