• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Podcast 1: Flag/Banner to Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
I have no idea how I ended up with this but anyway it's up for auction towards our fundraising efforts.

It is quite old as I must of had it for 15 years + and is more of a banner than a flag, as I can't see it takes a pole.

It measures 140cms wide and 85cms deep. (4 feet 7 by just under 3 feet in old money )

It is as new and would look great on some wall in a man cave or framed to hang on your bedroom wall for your Mrs to lovingly drool over and stare at. :whistling:

I will leave this auction open until the end of Feb and will be adding P&P to the costs for the winner depending of on course where they live. You can PM me if you wish to remain covert.

Over to you lot. :look:
attachment.php

Attachments

• the blues flag.jpg
    the blues flag.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 170
Has it been previously used as a curtain, because if so i'll leave it.

I'll take it for £25 to give as an early birthday present to my brother as an exiled Shrimper in Perth Australia, when he comes back to blighty in April.

LOL..

Ok Al, for the benefit of the continuation of Shrimper Zone, and for your Truck looking "the nuts"

.....(and of course me not being slapped by you with a leather glove, that those Nazi's used to do in those old war time movies).

My final bid is £33.

£34 and its all yours. :smile: .... I promise.

Still a bargain!!...And you better pick me up next time i'm hitch-hiking!

LOL..

Ok Al, for the benefit of the continuation of Shrimper Zone, and for your Truck looking "the nuts"

.....(and of course me not being slapped by you with a leather glove, that those Nazi's used to do in those old war time movies).

My final bid is £33.

Actually I was thinking more of challangeing you to a duel on the moors at dawn regarding the glove. £30 was my high marker, you beat me and it looks like your brother is getting one fine present for his birthday.

* goes off to polish his duelling pistol muttering under his breath* :angry:

LOL..

My final bid is £33.

All yours now Sir, Pm me and we can make arrangements.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back