Likes Likes:  43
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bury FC vs Southend United

Quote Originally Posted by Blues4LifeDan View Post
    Is it right Jai that you HAVE TO HAVE a card registered abroad? Using a VPN alone won't be enough?
    The credit card issue is the reason why I've not gone down this route. I don't want to pay with a UK card, breach some T&C and then have my account locked/payment not refunded and end up with nothing.

Yes I've just been looking this up. It seems that paying for a good VPN is most advisable. However, a good one could cost on average about 12/11 pounds a month. It's ok if you're going to use it enough. But add in the price of the match (£5), you could be paying £17 for one match. If your going to purchase more than one match over the course of the month it may be worth while.
    Some decent VPNs are only $6-7 per month even less - I do advise not using free ones as they are simply no good, connection keeps dropping and the picture will be sluggish. https://hide.me/en/pricing

Unfortunately you get what you pay for so yes it could cost a few quid for a one off watch.
    First Match - SUFC 3 Gillingham 1 (20/04/84)

This cook is an anti-semite Uncle Leo's Avatar

Working overseas so can legitimately pay my fiver and watch the game tonight. It means mugging off my colleagues, who will head to the pub for the Juventus v Spurs game, but I've spent all day with them so never mind...

Think it would be too much hassle, I will read the twitter feed/ official match thread and if it’s a good one I can watch the full match replay tomorrow night.

I use tunnel bear (£4.99 a month for 1 i-pad device) and revolut for the credit card.

Only thing I would love to do is connect it to a big telebox, but it doesn't seem to let me, even with a lighting to hdmi cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Trust Treasurer Bloke View Post
    I use tunnel bear (£4.99 a month for 1 i-pad device) and revolut for the credit card.

Only thing I would love to do is connect it to a big telebox, but it doesn't seem to let me, even with a lighting to hdmi cable.
    chromecast?
    Who's this Rorschach guy and why is he so good at drawing pictures of my Dad beating me?

The difference is who have we just played against and beaten? And who have bury played? I think you will find our opponents were better teams and obviousley wigan who are top! What we have achieved in our last three results is much more then bury! We should be winning against bury and with odds of 3/1 im having a cheeky tenner on it

Quote Originally Posted by Napster View Post
    chromecast?
    Maybe, but the content seems blocked. My ipad works fine on the TV for everything else, but as soon as you open the Southend app it all goes horribly wrong.

Would chromecast get round that?

I use HolaVPN which is a free chrome extension. No monthly fee. PM if u need some help getting IFollow to work.

Quote Originally Posted by the_saafender View Post
    I use HolaVPN which is a free chrome extension. No monthly fee. PM if u need some help getting IFollow to work.
    Do you use an offshore card too then?

Retired Layabout Rootshallbloke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stevencowling1 View Post
    The difference is who have we just played against and beaten? And who have bury played? I think you will find our opponents were better teams and obviousley wigan who are top! What we have achieved in our last three results is much more then bury! We should be winning against bury and with odds of 3/1 im having a cheeky tenner on it
    You may want to read what Chris Powell thinks about tonight's game. I admire your optimism but it defintely ain't going to be easy tonight.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/159...er_than_Wigan/
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pubey View Post
    The credit card issue is the reason why I've not gone down this route. I don't want to pay with a UK card, breach some T&C and then have my account locked/payment not refunded and end up with nothing.
    I used my UK registered debit card to pay to watch this seasons game v Charlton away whilst I was on holiday in Italy. Wasn't a problem.
    See fbm on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=fatblokemarge
    Follow the fbm blog - http://sowhogetscustodyofthenectarpoints.blogspot.com/

Founder member of S.C.R.O.T.U.M. - Sir Chris Rejoins Our Team. Unbelievable Manager!

Do you use an offshore card too then?
    PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevencowling1 View Post
    The best price is 21/10, so slightly over 2/1. Where did you get 3/1 from?

Quote Originally Posted by the_saafender View Post
    As I have mentioned before, HolaVPN is free because it has bad ulterior motives. I would uninstall if I were you.

Hola VPN Exploits User IPs to provide botnet services
    Hola has been caught red-handed and is being accused of using the it’s ‘Luminati’ service to sell botnet services that were built on the 47 million users’ IP addresses who signed up for the free Hola service. The free Hola VPN service works by giving users access to blocked websites through a P2P IP exchange system that makes each active Hola user an ‘exit node’ for other people using the service.

Hola used its exit-node service to create a botnet constituting around 9 million IP addresses, giving paying users the power to launch DDoS attacks through the Luminati service. Hola executives brushed off the accusations piling up on internet message boards, and altered the Hola FAQ section silently to avoid legal repercussions, but the service has been exposed for its ulterior motives and malicious operations.