• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Basically, use a VPN, buy a match pass from the SUFC website in the match centre when the option is available (sometimes not until a couple of hours before KO), you'll also need a credit card registered abroad to pay the fee of a fiver, some use Revolut.

Log in later (ensuring VPN is on first) and enjoy. I believe it is legal because it is a loophole (you still pay, don't forget) and the EFL don't seem in a rush to close it, seeing as it gets them extra cash.

You'll need a VPN! Virtual private network - I suggest google it not difficult to do! A decent VPN will cost you a modest monthly fee however - free ones are often not worth the money!

Yes I've just been looking this up. It seems that paying for a good VPN is most advisable. However, a good one could cost on average about 12/11 pounds a month. It's ok if you're going to use it enough. But add in the price of the match (£5), you could be paying £17 for one match. If your going to purchase more than one match over the course of the month it may be worth while.

Basically, use a VPN, buy a match pass from the SUFC website in the match centre when the option is available (sometimes not until a couple of hours before KO), you'll also need a credit card registered abroad to pay the fee of a fiver, some use Revolut.

Log in later (ensuring VPN is on first) and enjoy. I believe it is legal because it is a loophole (you still pay, don't forget) and the EFL don't seem in a rush to close it, seeing as it gets them extra cash.

Is it right Jai that you HAVE TO HAVE a card registered abroad? Using a VPN alone won't be enough?

Is it right Jai that you HAVE TO HAVE a card registered abroad? Using a VPN alone won't be enough?
The credit card issue is the reason why I've not gone down this route. I don't want to pay with a UK card, breach some T&C and then have my account locked/payment not refunded and end up with nothing.

Yes I've just been looking this up. It seems that paying for a good VPN is most advisable. However, a good one could cost on average about 12/11 pounds a month. It's ok if you're going to use it enough. But add in the price of the match (£5), you could be paying £17 for one match. If your going to purchase more than one match over the course of the month it may be worth while.

Some decent VPNs are only $6-7 per month even less - I do advise not using free ones as they are simply no good, connection keeps dropping and the picture will be sluggish. https://hide.me/en/pricing

Unfortunately you get what you pay for so yes it could cost a few quid for a one off watch.

Working overseas so can legitimately pay my fiver and watch the game tonight. It means mugging off my colleagues, who will head to the pub for the Juventus v Spurs game, but I've spent all day with them so never mind...

Think it would be too much hassle, I will read the twitter feed/ official match thread and if it’s a good one I can watch the full match replay tomorrow night.

I use tunnel bear (£4.99 a month for 1 i-pad device) and revolut for the credit card.

Only thing I would love to do is connect it to a big telebox, but it doesn't seem to let me, even with a lighting to hdmi cable.

The difference is who have we just played against and beaten? And who have bury played? I think you will find our opponents were better teams and obviousley wigan who are top! What we have achieved in our last three results is much more then bury! We should be winning against bury and with odds of 3/1 im having a cheeky tenner on it

I use HolaVPN which is a free chrome extension. No monthly fee. PM if u need some help getting IFollow to work.

Back