• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The difference is who have we just played against and beaten? And who have bury played? I think you will find our opponents were better teams and obviousley wigan who are top! What we have achieved in our last three results is much more then bury! We should be winning against bury and with odds of 3/1 im having a cheeky tenner on it

You may want to read what Chris Powell thinks about tonight's game. I admire your optimism but it defintely ain't going to be easy tonight.

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/sport/15990422.Blues_boss_Powell__Facing_Bury_will_be_tougher_than_Wigan/

The credit card issue is the reason why I've not gone down this route. I don't want to pay with a UK card, breach some T&C and then have my account locked/payment not refunded and end up with nothing.

I used my UK registered debit card to pay to watch this seasons game v Charlton away whilst I was on holiday in Italy. Wasn't a problem.

The difference is who have we just played against and beaten? And who have bury played? I think you will find our opponents were better teams and obviousley wigan who are top! What we have achieved in our last three results is much more then bury! We should be winning against bury and with odds of 3/1 im having a cheeky tenner on it

The best price is 21/10, so slightly over 2/1. Where did you get 3/1 from?

I use HolaVPN which is a free chrome extension. No monthly fee. PM if u need some help getting IFollow to work.

As I have mentioned before, HolaVPN is free because it has bad ulterior motives. I would uninstall if I were you.

Hola VPN Exploits User IPs to provide botnet services
Hola has been caught red-handed and is being accused of using the it’s ‘Luminati’ service to sell botnet services that were built on the 47 million users’ IP addresses who signed up for the free Hola service. The free Hola VPN service works by giving users access to blocked websites through a P2P IP exchange system that makes each active Hola user an ‘exit node’ for other people using the service.

Hola used its exit-node service to create a botnet constituting around 9 million IP addresses, giving paying users the power to launch DDoS attacks through the Luminati service. Hola executives brushed off the accusations piling up on internet message boards, and altered the Hola FAQ section silently to avoid legal repercussions, but the service has been exposed for its ulterior motives and malicious operations.

As I have mentioned before, HolaVPN is free because it has bad ulterior motives. I would uninstall if I were you.

Hola has been caught red-handed and is being accused of using the it’s ‘Luminati’ service to sell botnet services that were built on the 47 million users’ IP addresses who signed up for the free Hola service. The free Hola VPN service works by giving users access to blocked websites through a P2P IP exchange system that makes each active Hola user an ‘exit node’ for other people using the service.

Hola used its exit-node service to create a botnet constituting around 9 million IP addresses, giving paying users the power to launch DDoS attacks through the Luminati service. Hola executives brushed off the accusations piling up on internet message boards, and altered the Hola FAQ section silently to avoid legal repercussions, but the service has been exposed for its ulterior motives and malicious operations.

Just what I was going to say word for word.... :stunned::stunned::stunned:

Got myself on the COB and registered. It gives a live on i-follow link but when clicked it only offers tickets rather than the actual match live. I am most untechnical.

Also avoid BondVPN as a provider even though it has other recommendations.
I had issues downloading, but they left me high and dry with only the promise of online advice that didn't work. £50 lighter for a year's membership and nothing to show for it.

Unchanged side for me. Unless MAF is knackered in which case straight swap with Ladapo. He worried me a bit on Saturday though as despite looking like he’s made of tougher stuff, he hit the deck a bit easy for my liking on a couple of occasions. Showed some glimpses of promise though so wouldn’t be tragic if Marco isn’t up for it tonight.

Very tricky but I have no doubts Chris will have rammed a don't get overconfident feeling.

In some ways... I would take a draw.

Count me out then, that's a whole lot of words I don't understand. Think I will stick to Sky Sports News.

Also avoid BondVPN as a provider even though it has other recommendations.
I had issues downloading, but they left me high and dry with only the promise of online advice that didn't work. £50 lighter for a year's membership and nothing to show for it.

Echo this. Worked for the first three months or so but completely useless now and have gone elsewhere.

Back